virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, Dammed can easily do the next update where the guy the MC is actually the MC in the past/future /whatever nothing making sense anyhow, say the MC was dreaming about the whole deal and has no children whatsoever and died in the coma, the end, no resolution.

At least we'd all stop having hope this project will ever be on proper rails.
Ain't ever gonna happen. With a "Completed" tag would end all that succulent subscriber money. Check out SirD's last project, Polarity, for what probably awaits Radiant.
I don't know how many projects a Dev can maintain phantom project (s) such as Polarity, maybe Radiant, and future iterations. Seems like a very poor look business-wise for Patreon/SS.

One possibility similar to the it-was-just-a-dream "resolution" is to re-do most of Radiant at the insistance of the Patreon censors. How this would take place is unknowable just yet.

Jan 5, 2021
I know its only been 6 months since the last update, but any news on the next update?
My dude, it's been over a year since the last full update, and it was 14 months for the last full update before that. On his discord, the dev's friends post memes about how the game won't come out anytime soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwhile, the dev himself is busy playing video games and just chatting with friends, ignoring all the questions about when the next release will be. Just look at where he spends his time on discord:
It's pretty obvious that this dev (and possibly other dev friends of him) are doing the absolute bare minimum to milk money out of patreon subscribers because they can (and because other devs do it too - they make fun of the milfy city dev all the time).
Anyone still expecting this game to complete in a reasonable time-frame is, unfortunately, a poor sucker. Anyone still paying this dev to complete the game is a rich sucker. This game will be drip-fed out to reel in new suckers until the dev gets bored and basically abandons it, just like SirD's other game - Polarity.

Hope this opens people's eyes to the reality of the situation. There are better devs on this site that produce more and better content at a reasonable pace. Support them instead.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You know you fucked up as a dev when ICSTOR releases more content than you.
I'd hardly call that buggy Beta release for Milfy CIty something to compare to Any other creator's release. How long will it take before it goes final...

Radiant is still Years behind ICSTOR's shenanigans and milking.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'd hardly call that buggy Beta release for Milfy CIty something to compare to Any other creator's release. How long will it take before it goes final...

Radiant is still Years behind ICSTOR's shenanigans and milking.
If you can believe this ICstor is peddling M.C. on Steam lol,

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It's Shitty but from a Financial aspect it really is quite astute as to how well he is milking the system and he is following the same business plan as the forementioned Dev. above to the letter as well. We may rail against the slow pace of the progress but why hurry the demise of a wonderous Cash Cow. Would you if put in his shoes do differently.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's Shitty but from a Financial aspect it really is quite astute as to how well he is milking the system and he is following the same business plan as the forementioned Dev. above to the letter as well. We may rail against the slow pace of the progress but why hurry the demise of a wonderous Cash Cow. Would you if put in his shoes do differently.
Yes, because I have 16 more VN ideas after the one I am currently working on!

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Has SirD. said anything on patreon about this? Or no news whatsoever?
You can see for yourself if you check Patreon that there hasn't been a dev update since the 3rd of August. In that post he said that the next update was 2-3 weeks away at the most and that he was hard at work. Instead we're just under a week now from it being 8 weeks since that dev update with absolutely no news or dev log in the meantime and no update in sight.

Chapter 5 Beta has been in the works since March-April and at the start of May he updated his patreon saying that there were only a few scenes left to complete. 5-6 months later and still nothing.

So don't hold your breath. Dammed has perfected this sort of thing into a fine art.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You can see for yourself if you check Patreon that there hasn't been a dev update since the 3rd of August. In that post he said that the next update was 2-3 weeks away at the most and that he was hard at work. Instead we're just under a week now from it being 8 weeks since that dev update with absolutely no news or dev log in the meantime and no update in sight.

Chapter 5 Beta has been in the works since March-April and at the start of May he updated his patreon saying that there were only a few scenes left to complete. 5-6 months later and still nothing.

So don't hold your breath. Dammed has perfected this sort of thing into a fine art.
Maybe he had some starfield to play or that cyberpunk reboot? You just don't understand how hard it is to 100% those games..

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

I haven´t check Patreon, it´s usually under paywall even simple messages. As for the rest, i know all that, i was just curious to know if he had some kind of activity on Patreon at least to talk to his supporters. Guess not, playing Starfield and finishin all Baldur´s Gate 3 branches takes time.

Reactions: anomkarsa

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Still playing but one thing is bothering me all the time... what is that thing with not getting shower for couple days? I mean it takes like 3 minutes and MC often does nothing at all, especially when waiting for girls to be ready before road trip... And I guess it is quite hot where they live in so he must stink like a fucking bum, just why? Is there some kind of bigger idea of it? I don't get it.

Reactions: forthewins
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes