Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm actually thinking to becoming a short time member to get the wallpapers. There is an easy way to prevent that :D

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Correct.
But you could also say the same thing about monthly wallpapers, mood music, and Discord.
The entire rationale behind all this non-canon stuff IS to procrastinate and delay delivery of the actual game.
Most people, including myself, were against mood music in games when that became standard 5-6
years ago. Just to read SirD gushing over the voice-acting in FF,etc., etc. should alert players that voice-acting will soonish become basic in AVNs as well. Players can like it or not.
I doubt it. That could become an excuse for procrastinating ("I like to-o-tally can't find anyone willing to do the voice acting" or "I need to get to xxK a month to be able to afford voice actors"), but other than that, that would involve additional expenses which few developers could afford. Although that could mean major players could move into this space driving the hobbyists out, who won't be able to pay for the costlier development of games.
I think NLT games have voice acting, but other than that, who else?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I'm more upset at the hard path. Blackheart games have that, but the characters are nowhere in the same league as the triplets.

Reactions: GrimX95

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sadder still will be after this is abandoned, some people will support these Devs in their next scam, I mean game.
You don't have to. If you just ignore the dev and his games/scams, you don't have to be sad. You could ignore him right now, unsubscribe from this thread and be done with it (I just assume right now that being sad is not your desired emotional state).

Let the others decide for themselves what they want to do with their time and money.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes