Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
This game just displays how absolutely retarded a lot of people are with their money. Simp culture is at an all time high. Anyone still subscribing to the Patreon attached to this shit must have a kink for wasting money.

To each their own, but I still think these morons should be shamed. But then again, they might enjoy that, who knows?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
This game just displays how absolutely retarded a lot of people are with their money. Simp culture is at an all time high. Anyone still subscribing to the Patreon attached to this shit must have a kink for wasting money.

To each their own, but I still think these morons should be shamed. But then again, they might enjoy that, who knows?
My question is where are simps from demographically, like where is their highest concentration. It would be interesting to know if it's just wage slaves or third world credit thieves.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023

Indeed, especially with a lot of great games around to support.

Reactions: Handy Dean

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Meh, at this point if you still support them you deserve to milked so I don't really care. If shaming worked you wouldn't have devs like ICSTOR with thousands of subs even though he didn't release shit for years and when he finally released an update, it was super rushed with a lot of content cut from the game.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Wasn't the alpha supposed to be like 60% of the whole update? You need more than 7 months to finish the remaining 40%? You have to be brain dead to actually believe that they are working on the game.
He said the 0.6 would be released simultaneously, and that the 0.5 full would be much bigger than it was supposed to be. Yeah, right......

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Wait 'til he puts out another 200 renders or so and then all the sycophants will go "nyah nyah" at the critics. "I'm happy to be suckered support Radiant ".

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Hmm, hope this is not gonna go down the politics/racism/religionism/regionalism septic tank soon enough... Was warned once about politics by a mod.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Honestly, at this point I have gotten far more enjoyment from reading this thread than I ever got out of this game. Strangely, if you look hard enough, there is always something shockingly beautiful about the subtle incandescence of a dumpster fire.;)

firefly-shiny.gif

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes