Sep 22, 2017
There's some awkward dialogue here and there but the story is really cool and the character design is spectacular. I just hope the whole "dumb blonde" thing gets dialed back a bit because currently she's borderline retarded.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Damn, I love how the girls look on the screenshots, but I dislike incest (real incest not step-incest) stuff, so I guess I'm sitting this one out.
You really can decide that there's no incest in this one — I mean, you can decide the other way, too, but come on: look at those three girls. Yes, they all look like their mom (gorgeous!), but the genetics required for a single man to father a blue-eyed blonde, a green-eyed redhead, and a brown-eyed brunette with an auburn-haired, blue-eyed beauty kind of suggests maybe that there might have been someone else (or multiple someones else!) involved. "Heteropaternal superfecundation," you know. ;-)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Damn, I love how the girls look on the screenshots, but I dislike incest (real incest not step-incest) stuff, so I guess I'm sitting this one out.
Do remember that there is a non taboo version with no incest. It would be a pity to miss out what is coming like such an amazing novel for something already "fixed" to your liking.
But hey, if it is not for you, it is not for you. Might want to try Polarity. Same writer, no incest. Really, really good.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthroughs for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!

But please try to play the game blind (as intended) before resorting to it!!!

I have made both a 'Indepth walkthrough' and a 'Quick walkthrough', the Indepth one obviously going deeper into details while the Quick one just summons up the choices and earned points.
Een Vieze Vent Did you copy the other Walkthrough?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
the story is just 2 much for me it's very very sad i'm at meeting daughters and i just can't control the emotion come from the story
will give it a proper rewiew later when i finish it up

Reactions: Antosha
Oct 23, 2018
just played it ... i would love to actually find all routes but that aside (wich for sure will get complex very fast)

this is an interesting game, i kind of "dislike" the sudden cliffhanger end to it but besides that it is great

btw i love how there is certain german in and "heinekens" is a great parody of the current situation (i'd probably adjust the years to match making that pun even more on point)

Reactions: Antosha

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Een Vieze Vent Did you copy the other Walkthrough?
Not at all, I got approached by Sir Dammed and Alorth way before the first build of Radiant was released to make the official written walkthrough for it (I also did the one for Sir Dammed's other game Polarity, and a few other games on here.)

As usual all my walkthroughs are a lot more in-depth than the standard walkthroughs you see here and there, people asked if I could also make a simplified one on the Radiant Discord and thus I also made one that is easy to breeze through and goes straight to the point. I had all points distributions/story/choice related info provided to me by the developers way before the game was even released and eventually worked with that to make the indepth as the quick walkthrough.

The simple walkthrough was already in development but we wanted to have the indepth one released first because of how the game mechanics work.

Of course the walkthroughs will look similair at certain parts of it because this quick one is meant to be as simple as possible, I could have added all kinds of useless sentences, graphics and whatever else but that would beat the purpose of it in the first place.

With that being said it should clear up things, the few walkthroughs I do is for free and I do them because I like the games I provide them for, blatantly copying someone else's shit aint my style.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Looking forward a lot to seeing more from this, potential is there for this to be on par with some of DrPinkCake's stuff (although I'm never a fan of the overly tragic stories in games like this, but I can cope).

What I WILL say though is that I'm kind of stunned that version 0.1 of this has (at time of writing) got 96 reviews already... For like, maybe an hour of content which is more or less just introducing the premise! Have I been spoiled by playing more complete games or is that not absolutely outrageous? Was this on a lot of people's radars before release? Or is the Dev particularly well known?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
What I WILL say though is that I'm kind of stunned that version 0.1 of this has (at time of writing) got 96 reviews already... For like, maybe an hour of content which is more or less just introducing the premise! Have I been spoiled by playing more complete games or is that not absolutely outrageous? Was this on a lot of people's radars before release? Or is the Dev particularly well known?
I do agree that 96 reviews and almost a perfect 5 star score is a tad overrated at this point.

But then again, Damned and alorth both have fans behind them from previous work they did, so the hype is there for sure. Add taht with that it's better than 80% of 1st releases you can kinda get what people are going at.

But still, at this point, it has potential and that's about it. We will just need to see where it goes.
Good start though.

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
I do agree that 96 reviews and almost a perfect 5 star score is a tad overrated at this point.

But then again, Damned and alorth both have fans behind them from previous work they did, so the hype is there for sure. Add taht with that it's better than 80% of 1st releases you can kinda get what people are going at.

But still, at this point, it has potential and that's about it. We will just need to see where it goes.
Good start though.
So why the good initial reaction to the game? Maybe some are fans of the Dev's other works and are bringing enthusiasm for their previous works, sure. That's the power of a good reputation, be it from a celebrity, a band, or a game. But I think in this case it has to be something more. I came to the game not knowing of their previous works, so that wasn't a factor for me. But I think that the reason this game has gotten so much traction from the start is that it is truly engaging. That is to say that any game with naked gals is going to cause the lower parts of the brain (and body!) to react. But, as they say, the largest sex organ in the body is the brain, and I think it is the game's reach in to the mind that is key. I'm sure a trained psych person could map out all the 4F (fight, flight, feed, or fuck) responses. But for me a good game is one that makes me feel. Be it attraction, sympathy, empathy, longing, lust, loss, desire, fear, anger, the need to protect... it doesn't matter what the feeling is so long as it is strongly activated. And that's what I think Radiant is doing. And it's doing it really well right at the start. That, for me, triggers a desire to see where things go. I'm already emotionally invested in the story. I completely agree with you both, it has potential and is off to a great start. I hope it goes well from here and that it stays on track to be not just one of the great ones, but one that inspires other Devs.

roflshiba

Sep 7, 2019
I'm only 5 minutes into the game and I just had to jump back into this discussion to express my adoration for Brooke's beauiful eyes :cry::cry: and I had to say the music ingames fit quite nicely and it adds this fuzzy, warm vibe to the overall game's feels. Huge props to the devs!

Reactions: SrRK and ttrreess

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
What are you talking about? those three are just perfect! would not change a single freckle! :love:
I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with the existing characters, I just thought it would be a fun way to eventually add more girls to the game under a similar pretense. The girls in the game are currently 18 so if they had younger long-lost maternal half siblings those would have to be at least a year younger than them, so we would have to wait at least a game year before they would be old enough to appear.

xl Daedalus lx

Aug 14, 2019
I just played through v1.2 and I am left wondering why this feels like a breath of fresh air? Seems there are quite a few jaded-types on here that writhe in the depths of negativity (it is the interwebs, after all) but I have to say that this game is looking/feeling really good so far. If the quality continues on its current trajectory, this one will be a Hall of Fame game one day.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes