armond

Apr 26, 2020
dev should give crash courses on milking and lies for 3.5 years and still going... those 800 sups are chinese maybe ? from mars maybe ? bots maybe ?

give him a medal is already October and he has outdone himself all over again .
Exactly, who are they? The truth is out there

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

adnqnv

Aug 19, 2023
Obviously, you didn't play good games. The renders are great though, here I agree. The way how all the girls in this game just jump on the MC (and they all are magically virgins, even having children) - this alone constitutes doubtful writing quality.
thats what turns me on lol

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
Just started playing, enjoying the game a lot so far though I'm not far in; the renders are very well done, the girls are all cute, and the story seems interesting. However, I am little put off by the amount of conflict that just seems to hit you right away, there was already a lot of diverging stories and plot points and conflicts with other characters so the random conflict that comes from nowhere with the neighbor cop seems very forced and irritating. Maybe once I read more into the story it'll make more sense but as of right now it seems stupid.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just started playing, enjoying the game a lot so far though I'm not far in; the renders are very well done, the girls are all cute, and the story seems interesting. However, I am little put off by the amount of conflict that just seems to hit you right away, there was already a lot of diverging stories and plot points and conflicts with other characters so the random conflict that comes from nowhere with the neighbor cop seems very forced and irritating. Maybe once I read more into the story it'll make more sense but as of right now it seems stupid.
No, it remains stupid. Same stupid as the crap writing with the mother of the kid the MC killed.
The game had strong start with the letter, but it only does a nosedive afterwards, so don't expect that kind of quality going forward.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The only person that seems to think that the cop storyline was needed right away is the dev. Pretty much everyone that has played the game has the same opinion. It feels forced and unnecessary.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
The only person that seems to think that the cop storyline was needed right away is the dev. Pretty much everyone that has played the game has the same opinion. It feels forced and unnecessary.
Watch the cop we all hate become pivotal to the story... perhaps a redemption arc. He becomes a total bro, going on Scooby-Doo like adventures solving mysteries (perhaps even with the triplets) to solve THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING UPDATE... all while being completely cool that his wife sucked you off earlier...

Cop: "Just head?! BRO YOU SHOULD TRY HER ASS NEXT!"

Me: "I-I mean... if you insist..."

All whilst giving you snacks and keeping you hydrated, giving you high-fives and shit while you're balls deep in her...

...but we'll never see something like that play out because there will never be another update.

Edit: By the way, I hope everyone is doing well lately and taking care of themselves. This thread is more enjoyable than the game at this point.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
You have invoked the moderator fairy who will now delete your comment for being "offtopic".
yeah those fairy's are such a piece of art you know ....

so much for a free country speech we call a cow a cow, we call a milker a milker, we call the most awful scammer developer out there for its name.

this game is done, he will spawn for chrisms saying this and that @^&%# excuses. maybe some 300 renders if you are lucky and that will be.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This guy (sirdammed) is on twitter talking silly thing about mr beast and irrelevant stuff, nothin new but one would think that he at least have the shame to say that the game is abandoned or that he's more interesed in his new career as tweetstar or whatever. Anyways no post or anythin since august kinda embarrasing tbf.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This guy (sirdammed) is on twitter talking silly thing about mr beast and irrelevant stuff, nothin new but one would think that he at least have the shame to say that the game is abandoned or that he's more interesed in his new career as tweetstar or whatever. Anyways no post or anythin since august kinda embarrasing tbf.
I wonder, what excuse he will come up with, if any at all.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes