1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Too long waiting. It a shame as the game is pretty good.
Not really, only the renders are. Even the overview is the most bland and corny thing possible.

This dev already had history of low effort and even abandoning games, such as Polarity. I really don't understand why people don't try make a small effort to see it. This game is being made since fricking 2020, I mean c'mon...

Of the 30 top rated games still in development on this website, only 7 of those are older than this one. And all of them by far have 3 or 4 times the content this one has... unless you include the wallpapers.

This guy is so serious he even has 2 patreons at the same time receiving money. He's receiving . Extremely ethical and trustworthy indeed. I'm extremely vocal to respect and support the devs when possible, even if this is a piracy website, but this is a scam with all letters.

Last edited:

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
I am in total agreement with you on that, it's reason I said what I did. There are so many good developers out there that could use and need the support that Radiant / Dammed are getting would be grateful for it and put to good use, It's just irritating
At the end of the day it's the dumb-dumbs throwing their money away who are to blame. Sir Damned might be an absolute piece of ****, but he isn't holding a gun to anyone's head for payment. But let's be real, with the development cycle of this game being what it is. If people didn't come here to complain, there'd be no discussion at all. So really, they're contributing something at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Polarity (A game I liked before it was abandoned)
  • 1,501 members
  • 117 posts
  • AU$324.2/month
As was said prior to my post, been abandoned for years. People are F***ing retarded with their money. Spend it on a good Dev, there's plenty to choose from.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At the end of the day it's the dumb-dumbs throwing their money away who are to blame. Sir Damned might be an absolute piece of ****, but he isn't holding a gun to anyone's head for payment. But let's be real, with the development cycle of this game being what it is. If people didn't come here to complain, there'd be no discussion at all. So really, they're contributing something at least ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Polarity (A game I liked before it was abandoned)
  • 1,501 members
  • 117 posts
  • AU$324.2/month
As was said prior to my post, been abandoned for years. People are F***ing retarded with their money. Spend it on a good Dev, there's plenty to choose from.
He isn't holding a gun but he still has a patreon page of a game he isn't developing anymore. There are developers who close their pages because they can't afford to continue the project, that's called integrity. I'm not even talking about Radiant's funding, which I wouldn't pay, it's a game he's (not) "working", but Polarity has no excuse. That is reason enough to show his true colors.

Btw, even the renders aren't his work, are from Alorth. Which shows even more he doesn't give a damn.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
almost certainly has a different account for lurking. who knows... he could be among us right now!
Hopefully he lurking and sees what people think of him. I just wish his supporters would open their Eyes quit supporting him and instead support some of the great developers here that could use support and would put to use

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
I don't reply much but these games/stories do take time to create. As for the money he is collecting for long wait between updates - that's on the contributors. I will pay for a good product but I also have pulled my contributions to a few for exceptionally long wait times and after paying for 20 month or so on one, they made us contributors go to steam and buy it after we have been supporting them from the beginning. I thought that was bleeding us.

Anyway, it's an interesting story that might blow up in MC face the direction I'm going. (I hope it doesn't) I really hope that he continues the story and doesn't abandon it.

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
I checked this game like a year ago, and it had Abandoned status (as far as i remember). It isn't anymore?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I checked this game like a year ago, and it had Abandoned status (as far as i remember). It isn't anymore?
Radiant has never had Abandoned tag here that I know of, as long as developer put out wallpaper, render or something every 3 months and some type of update 18 months won't get Abandoned tag which means around Nov 11th he has to put something on Patreon or any other site he has

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes