wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Kind of wish the abandoned tag would be slapped on here just because. We all know he'll release a wallpaper the day before it gets hit.
Yep probably the one's said was working on in his Aug 11th post on Patreon it's just mind boggling that the support sill flows like it is, but looks like a few people opened eyes it's down 417.00 from last month

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
FINALLY a Progress update from Patreon:

Devlog #6 - A sincere apology, progress updates, and 30% of V0.5 + V0.6?!!

Hey everyone, I sincerely apologize for the extended leave of absence and for the lack of communication these last 3 months.

To be completely transparent with everyone, the last few months have been the most challenging in my career thus far. Through some sort of glitch or bug, I lost all of my work I did for the final part of Chapter 5 and although through my best efforts, I was unable to recover it. All the countless hours of work I did were lost and that would mean I would have to restart from the beginning of chapter 5. The stress and heartbreak from the lost work was too much, so I decided to take a month's break for my mental health and find myself again. Unfortunately, when I came back from my mini-break, I found out my therapy gold fish had passed away because I forgot to get someone to feed it while I was away.

Although that took some wind out of my sails from the mini-break, I put on my big boy pants and got started on finishing chapter 5 again last month. Progress was a lot slower than normal but I was able to lay down most of the groundwork for the last 30% of Chapter 5. While working on it, I realized that you guys deserve a super big update instead of just a part of a chapter. So, instead of releasing the final part of chapter 5, I decided to continue and work on chapter 6, then release both updates together! Meaning, the final part of chapter 5 will be merged with chapter 6.

Lastly, I am planning to take part of November and all of December off for a much needed vacation and go see my family and friends. Which means chapter 6 production should start early February of next year. Once chapter 6 is finished, I will release both updates together so you will get the final part of chapter 5 and chapter 6! Therefore, I am excited to say the upcoming update will be the biggest update by far for this game!

In the mean time, please enjoy these final fantasy renders I did. And don't worry, the last few months of pinups + wall papers will be released within the next few days! The next progress update will be posted next week!

Thank you so much for your understanding and continuing support.

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Hey everyone, I sincerely apologize for the extended leave of absence and for the lack of communication these last 3 months.

To be completely transparent with everyone, the last few months have been the most challenging in my career thus far. Through some sort of glitch or bug, I lost all of my work I did for the final part of Chapter 5 and although through my best efforts, I was unable to recover it. All the countless hours of work I did were lost and that would mean I would have to restart from the beginning of chapter 5. The stress and heartbreak from the lost work was too much, so I decided to take a month's break for my mental health and find myself again. Unfortunately, when I came back from my mini-break, I found out my therapy gold fish had passed away because I forgot to get someone to feed it while I was away.

Although that took some wind out of my sails from the mini-break, I put on my big boy pants and got started on finishing chapter 5 again last month. Progress was a lot slower than normal but I was able to lay down most of the groundwork for the last 30% of Chapter 5. While working on it, I realized that you guys deserve a super big update instead of just a part of a chapter. So, instead of releasing the final part of chapter 5, I decided to continue and work on chapter 6, then release both updates together! Meaning, the final part of chapter 5 will be merged with chapter 6.

Lastly, I am planning to take part of November and all of December off for a much needed vacation and go see my family and friends. Which means chapter 6 production should start early February of next year. Once chapter 6 is finished, I will release both updates together so you will get the final part of chapter 5 and chapter 6! Therefore, I am excited to say the upcoming update will be the biggest update by far for this game!

In the mean time, please enjoy these final fantasy renders I did. And don't worry, the last few months of pinups + wall papers will be released within the next few days! The next progress update will be posted next week!

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

Haha
For a minute there I thought it was a real update from the dev

Oct 10, 2022

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

I thought it was real up until therapy goldfish, good one. :LOL:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

Aand... this thread is better than the game :D

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Actually I believed the part about the gold fish

Maybe I'm too gullible
You are the best of us here, never change.
The mods are shilling hard for this guy. I've had several posts deleted for being "offtopic", even though they were discussing his game (or lack thereof).
Prolly by mods loving them trifecta cest pasta. You-know-right

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

For a moment i as well was thinking this was real, and how horrendous this was .
Well, looking at the bright side, at least it hás a deadline, hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
For a moment i as well was thinking this was real, and how horrendous this was .
Well, looking at the bright side, at least it hás a deadline, hehe.
Yeah me to, I was like WTH he didn't put this on Patreon did he. A fucking therapy gold fish LOL someone needs to shove that somewhere, but taking off November and December that sounds about par for the course, to bad can't get that to his Patreon page would love to see how how much support drops

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Sincerely,

Sir Dammed.

VERY NICE now some how get this on his Patreon page LOL

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Soo, what does it say about us and about the dev that so many people seemed to have believed that post was genuine? :p I mean aside from the gold fish part, the only thing that seemed too far fetched, even for this guy, was the "well deserved holiday".

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes