Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Really gripping narrative and compelling characters. Good job! I am stoked to see what's next and (if I am not wrong) the fact that we'll get updates in less than 2 months is itself an miracle while many great games out there take more than 3 months to make. The story is really unique and feels like a breath of fresh air.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I do agree that 96 reviews and almost a perfect 5 star score is a tad overrated at this point.

But then again, Damned and alorth both have fans behind them from previous work they did, so the hype is there for sure. Add taht with that it's better than 80% of 1st releases you can kinda get what people are going at.

But still, at this point, it has potential and that's about it. We will just need to see where it goes.
Good start though.
Yeah, this is why I gave it a 3/5 for now - it looks promising and deserves support from this good start, but let's see where it goes (and I had some critiques of certain aspects). I wouldn't plan to add a review until it's gotten further along in the story.

Reactions: Assassini and moudy

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The renders are really good, the story is relatively new, and the text seems to at least be proofread and clear of most typos/grammar issues. The game is very early so we can only guess at what is coming and how our choices will work/affect the game.

All in all, good so far.

Regarding the realism. Sure the realism in this game is a bit silly, with everyone showing up same couple days to accuse MC of something.

However I can look past that fine. Now if the next day has someone show up accusing MC of killing their pet, then someone accuses them of genociding a native tribe, and finally his grandmother shows up and she is a 1,000 year old loli vampire. Then I might have trouble with suspension of disbelief.

Reactions: fried

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really gripping narrative and compelling characters. Good job! I am stoked to see what's next and (if I am not wrong) the fact that we'll get updates in less than 2 months is itself an miracle while many great games out there take more than 3 months to make. The story is really unique and feels like a breath of fresh air.
Just two months to see the triplets?
homer drooling.gif

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
P.S.: Sorry about spoilers the spoiler tag doesn't work.
Don't know why the Spoiler tag wasn't working for you, but in future you could try typing it manually like this. Just start whatever you want with a Spoiler tag and end it with a /Spoiler tag. It would look like this:

Code:
[SPOILER="This is where the spoiler title goes"]This is the text in a spoiler.[/SPOILER]
So that would end up looking like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if that still doesn't work then you could always just start the regular text with you appology, something like - "Sorry but the spoiler tag doesn't work for me and what comes next has Spoilers." Maybe even doing something like this:

--- Spoiler below! ---

Some spoiler text...

--- End of my Spoiler ---

Anyway, thanks for trying and I hope that this helps. And remember, if you want to try and enter the Spoiler tags manually you can always edit your post. :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Polarity is mine (writer, coder, game designer), and Neko Paradise is Alorth's (artist, animator).
Are you gonna do an every other month (or every other update) between the two games kinda like Dots does with his games when he has multiple going at one time? That would slake the demons and keep the rabble rousing to a minimum.

Reactions: SrRK

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong with the existing characters, I just thought it would be a fun way to eventually add more girls to the game under a similar pretense. The girls in the game are currently 18 so if they had younger long-lost maternal half siblings those would have to be at least a year younger than them, so we would have to wait at least a game year before they would be old enough to appear.
The game defaults the age to 18 ... However, when Natalie shows up at the door about the MC killing her son, she says "about 15 years ago" which puts the girls between 14 and 15 (subtracting the 9 months).

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes