• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Guys please calm down. Even Icstor could complete Milfy City so please put a little trust in SirD. He will complete the game just by 1 update....and after in 3-4 years we feed him $5k-$6k monthly. Don't forget we will get wallpapers for bonus!
A complete game by milky city or a complete complete game like other games

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Supposed to ... maybe. But most are not, i rather find them very annoying. There are a few good ones, but mostly it's just some person looking "funny", which the meme really isn't.
Humour is subjective Ig. Whether people find something funny relies on their understanding, assumptions and familiarity with certain references. If they have never heard of the Tv show the comedian is talking about they won't find it funny.
We have to be wired the same way to find the same jokes funny.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
tbf 95% of games on this site have completely rushed endings. even those with the best ratings like OIALT.
Atleast they have endings and are really completed with somewhat content unlike milky city where there is no ending, harem, pregnancy, neighbours, actual Celia, night perving...nothing

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From what he said on his last post on discord, the update should be out for supporters this weekend.
So you're telling me we're going to get another poster this weekend?

God. I hope this finally dies. Nothing worse than seeing digital simps
It was already dead since the begining. The money cashflow to him unfortunely isn't.

God. I hope this finally dies. Nothing worse than seeing digital simps
It was already dead since the begining. The money
Breathe in... breathe out...
View attachment 3122974
I see that you came to the shitshow as well :KEK:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well maybe sirDamned really is mentally ill or is too lazy to give some update to his loyal supporters at patreon or dumb enough to risk losing his supporters by being lazy. Or maybe the supporters are actually dumb paying for something people are already getting for free (except content updates which to be fair never happens).
Surely you don't expect everyone to abide by the rules. If people did the world would be much better than the current one.
Even if he's actually ill (which I don't believe he is), the damage is done. People get fed of liars, and after some time they don't believe even when they're saying the truth.

If he's actually ill, then wishes of good recovery, I don't wish anything bad in that sense. I'll still call out his bullshit scam though.

And I say good recovery instead of fast because I know it will be slow as shit, since I'm pretty sure he's just buying time.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Even if he's actually ill (which I don't believe he is), the damage is done. People get fed of liars, and after some time they don't believe even when they're saying the truth.

If he's actually ill, then wishes of good recovery, I don't wish anything bad in that sense. I'll still call out his bullshit scam though.

And I say good recovery instead of fast because I know it will be slow as shit, since I'm pretty sure he's just buying time.
Alorth's declaration lit a fire.

Either Sir Damned produces or he loses Alorth.

Whatever happens post March 2024, I see a more motivated Sir Damned until then.

Whether he is motivated to Not lose Alorth's help, not lose more $ from decreased supporter numbers or both is irrelevant to me.

I just want more Radiant.

So - whatever is impacting Sir Damned's health and however bad it is - he either overcomes it for the next 4 months or Alorth is gone.

Alorth has given Radiant lovers the best chance in years to see more content and to see it soon.

The exercise in patience I use for other devs I enjoy with a long dev cycle (a number of great ones I enjoy sit at about a 6-month dev cycle) gets no worse for adding in one more to that que.

Until then, I have Many AVNs to check out - with some likely gems.

Cheers!! :coffee:

armond

Apr 26, 2020

You could just say it's boy who cried wolf, more direct.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Lol update almost done" doesn't really give me a whole lot of faith in this statement. Unsuitable use of "lol" here.

And even if it does happen, the "lol" makes me think it's an update just made to shut people up and not something he wanted to do. In fact, I remember once when the tester crew were called the reason for a massive delay. I could believe that because there were quite a few choices the player could make but over the comparitively huge amount of time between updates, I've become jaded. Horny, but mostly jaded.
If I was making a game like this, I would NOT hire him to write for me.

Butthurt? Oh gods, yes. I was once a paid supporter but I lost faith when it went 3+ months without even a peep.

Don't get me wrong. Radiant has a lot of potential and I want to see it become all it can. If only AAA companies could stop releasing stuff for a while.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
:unsure: We will all see here's to hoping
so he can move his bonny %& up/down and do at least a some half baked 2 bit update on like what ? 40 days when he wishes or is pusshed by external factors (aka money droping/his team sayin enough is enough )

and he does only once a year? ... after playing all the final fantasy games yesh yesh

after developer said, its confirmed sky is no blue , its green so be aware

and this is no child crying wolf wuf wuf lol, this is a pitifull lier that lies and lies and keeps lying.

and about facts? facts are NOT what this lier says he will do / or he says happen to him, but what he really does. want a list of the 3 years?

want to know as many people around here, how to get so many bots / boy scouts / Chinese / or mars boys to still pay him ...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think SirD deserves all the criticism he gets and I understand why people are skeptical, but it is kind of starting to look like people actually want the game to fail. Let's wait and see what he does. At this point we aren't losing anything. The game is already marked as abandoned and no one here was expecting him to release an update anyway. If he releases an update and starts actually working on it from now on, then great! If not, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of other games to play. He is the one that gets fucked since I doubt that Alorth wants to keep being associated with a game with such a bad reputation.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
so he can move his bonny %& up/down and do at least a some half baked 2 bit update on like what ? 40 days when he wishes or is pusshed by external factors (aka money droping/his team sayin enough is enough )

and he does only once a year? ... after playing all the final fantasy games yesh yesh

after developer said, its confirmed sky is no blue , its green so be aware

and this is no child crying wolf wuf wuf lol, this is a pitifull lier that lies and lies and keeps lying.

and about facts? facts are NOT what this lier says he will do / or he says happen to him, but what he really does. want a list of the 3 years?

want to know as many people around here, how to get so many bots / boy scouts / Chinese / or mars boys to still pay him ...
Yeah I'm in total agreement with what said, but still hoping honestly I give it prob 15-20% chance that the update schedule is kept and if it is 90-95% chance that it goes back to the same as has been before updates and the cycle starts all over again

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I think SirD deserves all the criticism he gets and I understand why people are skeptical, but it is kind of starting to look like people actually want the game to fail. Let's wait and see what he does. At this point we aren't losing anything. The game is already marked as abandoned and no one here was expecting him to release an update anyway. If he releases an update and starts actually working on it from now on, then great! If not, it's not the end of the world. There are plenty of other games to play. He is the one that gets fucked since I doubt that Alorth wants to keep being associated with a game with such a bad reputation.
[/QUOTE"]
Don't want the game to fail, but I disagree with all the SirD apologists. "Uh development is a lengthy process". Sure it is but in the time he puts out a hundred renders, others put out a whole cheapter, while doing everything on their own, whereas SirD works with a collaborator. And second, I doubt he will turn into V19 of Lost at Birth and put out constant updates (and I mean actual updates, not just a wallpaper once a month). Or that this next update will be significant in size. The alpha was like 255 renders.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
One could want the game to fail in order to send the message that bad work ethic is not rewarding

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One could want the game to fail in order to send the message that bad work ethic is not rewarding
Yeah, maybe. I guess we won't have to wait very long to see if he intents to keep his promises. I think he said on discord that the update should be out this week.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I don't think that changes anything. Games will continue to fail since we depend on amateur developers who do their work depending on the mood they are in and if they no longer feel like it they simply stop working on it since they are not obligated to work on it by any contract

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes