Dochh

May 1, 2023
After the long wait, here it is. It's and update... of an already released update... so not much is new... and it doesn't push the story forward... you all waited like half a year for this? Over 3 and a half years of development and still no real progress on the main characters.

I already gave up on this game, but when I saw this "release," I laughed very hard and wonder how long you supporters are going to hold out until you give up.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just hope we will not see the abandoned tag again:coffee:
I'm sure you will.
a cat will disturb his coding and he will have to start all over
somewhere in his city will have a car crash and he will spend at least 2-3 months trying to figure out why that car crash has happened
after all that he will need a vacation since he will be tired
and when he will come back he will see a few puppies and want to see them grow up so you know he will be busy with that
and eventually he will make another post
"this game is the most important thing in my life!" etc and the cycle will continue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The abandoned tag. It's now gone. It's cool if you don't find it amusing or funny as I do.
Ah, I see. I'm pretty sure this is a game that will get labeled Abandoned, get a release so the prefix gets removed, get labeled Abandoned again, and rinse and repeat until it's finished. That's pretty much been the history of this game so far.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Oh wow Deviant Anomalies and this got an update the same week-end what a weird time to be alive :4Head:

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Oh wow Deviant Anomalies and this got an update the same week-end what a weird time to be alive :4Head:
They updating their games with little to no content in order to keep milking and get that "abandoned" tag removed so more potential patrons can join and be milked from. At least the supposed Deviant Anomalies dev is going to release a significant size of update.

DIKs_Steeler

Jan 15, 2022
a cat will disturb his coding and he will have to start all over
somewhere in his city will have a car crash and he will spend at least 2-3 months trying to figure out why that car crash has happened
after all that he will need a vacation since he will be tired
and when he will come back he will see a few puppies and want to see them grow up so you know he will be busy with that
and eventually he will make another post
"this game is the most important thing in my life!" etc and the cycle will continue.
Take it with a grain of salt and humor, since I mean no disrespect, but I find it funny/ironic coming from a poster with WVM signs.. :p

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Damn, I wish I had the money this Devs patreons are throwing away. Maybe I should try developing a game and make some money. I guess all you have to do is have a Patreon page and F95 thread post and throw out an update once a year and you get like $5000 a month...easy money...lot of suckers out there I guess.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn, I wish I had the money this Devs patreons are throwing away. Maybe I should try developing a game and make some money. I guess all you have to do is have a Patreon page and F95 thread post and you get like $5000 a month...easy money lot of suckers out there I guess.
ROFLMAO. I'm guessing you're joking to a degree, but if you look at the percentages of games that make anything remotely close to that, you'd realize it's pretty damned low. Games that are far higher quality than some of the major money-makers sadly don't get justice and make far less than they deserve. It's also why so many games get completely abandoned. It must take a damned large amount of fortitude in most cases to make a decent living off of indie game development.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes