Nov 23, 2023
So, what kind of harem is? Brooke seems a nice girl, so, MC will date her and his daughters, other girls and it will all be good? Or are there some combination? The girls, Brooke + other women? Thanks!
Who knows, as a general rule I fuck everything offered (priority given to lolis, sisters, cousins, moms, aunts, then everyone else, in that order) and if shit hits the fan later I just start over with different choices (if only I could do that irl).

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Alorth and I have agreed on a hard deadline for Chapter 6 as well: that deadline is March 23rd. I plan to have Radiant Ch6 finished and ready to go in February. I also plan to reach Chapter 10 in 2024.
Let's assume that "reach Chapter 10" just means releasing Chapter 9 and just starting work on Chapter 10. That means Chapter 6 is going to be done in 4 months, and Chapters 7 through 9 are going to be done in 3 months each. That's a bold statement considering that, on average Chapters 2 through 5 took 10 months and 3 weeks each.

Either they have a shitload of content (i.e. Ch 6, 7, and part of Ch 8) already completed OR they will miss those deadlines by a very large margin.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I hadn't played since September 2022. Lets just say I was expecting more content for15 months of development. I guess I'll try again in 2025.

Nov 23, 2023
So if you server me a plate of piping hot shit and call it a steak I can't complain because I can't cook?

Never at any point in the history of ever has anyone NOT had the right to complain as a consumer.

And dear god dont tell me I would have had to sub for the last 9 months to have the right to complain. This game will never, EVER be worth 45 bucks. Once complete max value would probably be 19 USD. So don't assume people get it for free here. they may be former patrons.
Well, that's why one doesn't sub if they don't like the product details or the amount of time it takes. Personally to me the Patreon business model is meant for people with more money than god to give away for a tax write off. The smarter people just get it for free here and if they have a conscience to deal with just send a 1-time $20 once it's completed (not $500-1000 or whatever over the course of 5-10 years, if it gets finished at all).

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
its me or the v0.5.2 dont have some of the renders of the v0.5.1 ? so ? am blind, am becoming grandpa ? or ...
like chapter 5 folder has around 700 new renders , but the ch5 first part ?.

as for the new ones... they are decent as on its own, even if have some no sense renders of elbows and stuff.

the issue here is the time. he can do when compelled an 1k renders update on 3 months ,
but then dev goes mia for other year... hope to be proved wrong; but its like the 30th time?

more madison please ... 2025 :x

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Radiant Multi-Mod Fully Taxed Edition (v0.5a Update)
View attachment 2468087
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
They can remove me from the OP but they can't stop me from updating SanchoMod.
It's alive on latest mod Core and should be available later today. Here's some update previews that include all the latest feature sets:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yep update is out it was a little disappointing but that's not really unexpected given the time between the announcement of update and the update , I do see a lot of positive in the Dev log that they still plan on hard deadline for March 2024 chapter 6 and reach chapter 10 by end of year 2024, this would definitely be a welcome surprise given update history, guess we will see how good or bad chapter 6 is, which will give idea on what to expect up to chapter 10 this can only be seen as a positive tho given history and is very welcomed :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i laughed when i saw there was suddenly an update. what a coincidence!
When the best render guy - who also does the animations - threatens to leave the team, people tend to get their ass together.
Don't assume for a moment it was for that stupid abandoned tag.

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
See you on 2030 when the hard Milking mod will be less forceful :rolleyes::coffee:
Am I the only one who thinks that they are not milking the game but rather that Sirdammed is just a lazy irresponsible guy? I mean right now on Patreon they make $4,000 and in the last few months the most they made was 6,000. Let's keep in mind that they will (I assume) share half of the profits each. That's what? 2000 thousand dollars per month for each one. That's barely enough to survive if you're an adult with any ambition. Unless you live in Africa or some Latin American country (which I don't think is the case)

In short, if you are going to milk a game, you do it if you have profits like icstor, not in this case. I genuinely think that Sir Dammed is just lazy, he's just as bad but it's not the same lol

LyxarianLord

Jun 3, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that they are not milking the game but rather that Sirdammed is just a lazy irresponsible guy? I mean right now on Patreon they make $4,000 and in the last few months the most they made was 6,000. Let's keep in mind that they will (I assume) share half of the profits each. That's what? 2000 thousand dollars per month for each one. That's barely enough to survive if you're an adult with any ambition. Unless you live in Africa or some Latin American country (which I don't think is the case)

In short, if you are going to milk a game, you do it if you have profits like icstor, not in this case. I genuinely think that Sir Dammed is just lazy, he's just as bad but it's not the same lol

Milking doesnt need to be especially lucrative. it just needs to be good money for little effort (either real or simply perceived little effort). 2000 a month may not be large depending on living condition, but its by no means small either.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes