walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Alright, so the B update was tiny (I remember when SirD promised that it was actually larger than most games full updates...). We all kind of new that was going to be the case. I think its obvious he basically released what was already made and just needed to be packaged in a hurry.

What's amazing to me if he's promising these fantastic NEW updates. He's essentially said hes going to release three chapters in fifteen months. Assuming they have as much content as Chapter 5,that would make he easily the most productive Dev working today. It's pretty obvious he's in the cycle of promise, fail to deliver, promise even BIGGER which guarantees another failure.

If he were realistic, he should just say, 'I'm back on track and I will deliver content asap as well as pausing payments and being extremely transparent with interruptions going forward'.

He's not going to do that, sadly. He's going to miss this deadline, drop an excuse or two and then his plans of future deadlines will fail like dominoes as well, just by cause and effect. It doesn't even matter if he's lazy or not. I don't think he can physically produce at the rate he's set.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Alright, so the B update was tiny (I remember when SirD promised that it was actually larger than most games full updates...). We all kind of new that was going to be the case. I think its obvious he basically released what was already made and just needed to be packaged in a hurry.

What's amazing to me if he's promising these fantastic NEW updates. He's essentially said hes going to release three chapters in fifteen months. Assuming they have as much content as Chapter 5,that would make he easily the most productive Dev working today. It's pretty obvious he's in the cycle of promise, fail to deliver, promise even BIGGER which guarantees another failure.

If he were realistic, he should just say, 'I'm back on track and I will deliver content asap as well as pausing payments and being extremely transparent with interruptions going forward'.

He's not going to do that, sadly. He's going to miss this deadline, drop an excuse or two and then his plans of future deadlines will fail like dominoes as well, just by cause and effect. It doesn't even matter if he's lazy or not. I don't think he can physically produce at the rate he's set.
He only has to write and make the code. If he starts working, I don't see it as impossible for him to reach that deadline. And if not, Arloth already said that he would abandon this project, we will see if he fulfills what he said.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Taking intro consideration that i never played the alpha version, what was added to what was already in the alpha in terms of content? Also, did he corrected anything from the alpha?
Finally we got a glimpse of Maddie´s boobs, not full view but almos there. I didn´t liked the dark options concerning Olivia, especially the one that rejects her, it makes no sense considering the choices you made previously. Had to go with the lust option obviously.
It´s nice to see the first glimpe of the scared stuff in terms of conversations.

Reactions: Grelk

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow. Wasn't expecting to see this again.
I never played it thinking I'd wait till it got a lot of content before diving in. Looks like I saved myself some grief and blue balls.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Contrary to popular beliefs Devs do go through crap just like every else. They're not robots. Circle jerking aside, I'm just happy the girls are back.
Sure. But when you or I are depressed or go through crap, we still have to show up at work or tell stakeholders at work (our boss our teammates etc) we cannot work for X days. In other words we need to be accountable for our work. I cannot take a leave of absence for 1 year at work while misleading my employer only because I am depressed and neither can most people.

I dont see the problem with holding developers to the same standard as pretty much everyone else. This is obviously different from a traditional job but when people are supporting the developer, he needs to be accountable to them. If you cannot work for whatever reason that's fine just say clearly I will not be working until this date and then let patreons decide whether they want to continue to pay.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i dont remember what path it was but i saw one where u possibly could do drugs with liv? how do i get that?... i really ned a gallary mode for this

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Bro, you CannnnnnnnnnnOT convince me that Brooks's daughter is fkin 18, straight up turned the game off after that shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? You literally portrayed her as a fkin child I'm not into Lolli's I'm guessing this is my stop then, she and the triplets friend look and act like their 9 buddy get your shit together damn.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Sure. But when you or I are depressed or go through crap, we still have to show up at work or tell stakeholders at work (our boss our teammates etc) we cannot work for X days. In other words we need to be accountable for our work. I cannot take a leave of absence for 1 year at work while misleading my employer only because I am depressed and neither can most people.

I dont see the problem with holding developers to the same standard as pretty much everyone else. This is obviously different from a traditional job but when people are supporting the developer, he needs to be accountable to them. If you cannot work for whatever reason that's fine just say clearly I will not be working until this date and then let patreons decide whether they want to continue to pay.
That's a fair point

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Taking intro consideration that i never played the alpha version, what was added to what was already in the alpha in terms of content? Also, did he corrected anything from the alpha?
Finally we got a glimpse of Maddie´s boobs, not full view but almos there. I didn´t liked the dark options concerning Olivia, especially the one that rejects her, it makes no sense considering the choices you made previously. Had to go with the lust option obviously.
It´s nice to see the first glimpe of the scared stuff in terms of conversations.
the added content was stuff after banging the cop wife scene.

Reactions: Qixoni

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Bro, you CannnnnnnnnnnOT convince me that Brooks's daughter is fkin 18, straight up turned the game off after that shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? You literally portrayed her as a fkin child I'm not into Lolli's I'm guessing this is my stop then, she and the triplets friend look and act like their 9 buddy get your shit together damn.
You can skip that scene dude

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Well, that's why one doesn't sub if they don't like the product details or the amount of time it takes. Personally to me the Patreon business model is meant for people with more money than god to give away for a tax write off. The smarter people just get it for free here and if they have a conscience to deal with just send a 1-time $20 once it's completed (not $500-1000 or whatever over the course of 5-10 years, if it gets finished at all).
I don't support Radiant because of the unacceptably slow development time, but I do support several other games. The reason I support AVNs isn't to get access to the games (since I can obviously get them here) but to be able to influence their contents. I typically pay for whatever tier allows me to either vote in polls or to actually send the developers suggestions that can end up in the game. I tend to stick around and support games for a longer period of time if my suggestions are actually used. If development slows down too much or the developers consistently ignore my ideas then I stop supporting them and switch to something else.

Unfortunately, I don't think supporting AVNs qualifies for tax write-offs. That would be really cool though!

Reactions: Parnso

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was scanning through comments and didn't notice one about this. Sorry if I missed an answer that's been posted. Does anyone else get a bunch of missing images for Alita, both during the kitchen talk and then when she shows up at the MC's bedroom door in the morning? :unsure:

Edit: Never mind. Apparently I had the wrong patch file or something. :FacePalm: I redownloaded and replaced and now things work properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saber1995
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes