Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Images are not showing, i uploaded Walkthrough+UI Mod. i had this error
Is this when the MC goes to peak on Alita in the shower? I'm getting sort of the same thing only the error is "c5j29". I am using the Walkthough+UI Mod on OnlyFunz

Thanks much for calling this out.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Images are not showing, i uploaded Walkthrough+UI Mod. i had this error
Is this when the MC goes to peak on Alita in the shower? I'm getting sort of the same thing only the error is "c5j29". I am using the Walkthough+UI Mod on OnlyFunz

Thanks much for calling this out.
Are you using Taboo Patch? If so then it's probably related to UI mod. I used the other walkthrough mod + taboo patch and didn't have any issue.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I bet this is how supporters who didn't care about criticism (like mine) feel at this very moment:

You guys are being scammed though, after all there wasn't any wallpaper. But whatever, have fun with the game, I just come for the memes.
When I see that picture I see a bunch of elitists saying with heavy arrogance to the crowd: "plebeians". lol

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] [RK Studios]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC and ANDROID

Size ~ 606 MB

PC/MAC: -

View attachment 2445444
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
chance for an update?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

For those on Path(Brooke), take head on this choice in the update... it's likely the first side route/scene split in the next pending VN update:
1701645155371.png

Otherwise SanchoMod will be pushed public shortly. Completely rewritten (it's been a while since last update):

Something wicked is coming...
1701645362526.png

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Are you using Taboo Patch? If so then it's probably related to UI mod. I used the other walkthrough mod + taboo patch and didn't have any issue.
Yup. I kinda figured it was mod related. I dropped a message in OnlyFunz walkthrough thread about this too, hopefully they're able to fix it. Thanks for let us know the other walkthrough mod + taboo patch work as intended. I assume you're talking about Joker Leader's walkthrough, yes?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yup. I kinda figured it was mod related. I dropped a message in OnlyFunz walkthrough thread about this too, hopefully they're able to fix it. Thanks for let us know the other walkthrough mod + taboo patch work as intended. I assume you're talking about Joker Leader's walkthrough, yes?
Yes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I´m not able to download the Radiant (v0.5.2) - True Edition Patch (Ch5) .rar for the server of MEGA. Please put it on an other server. :unsure: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I´m not able to download the Radiant (v0.5.2) - True Edition Patch (Ch5) .rar for the server of MEGA. Please put it on an other server. :unsure: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
That makes no sense just downloaded from LewdPatcher/Mega standard download worked fine

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yup, a girl who watches Spongebob, plays with dolls, has a teddy bear for a best friend and is under 4 foot... definitely 18....
*ignores obvious pedo situations*

Same with Alita, that girl is like 15 at best.

And apparently if you put any age except 18 you get 2 darkness points each.
Not to mention I can't stay "faithful" (by which I mean non-incest faithful) to Brooke without getting more darkness points. You can't reject the neighbor or Mira without it going dark...

Talk about railroaded into a cheating harem...

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes