Jan 7, 2022
Alpha may not be stable and might have less content than final version so it listed separately

DOWNLOAD
v0.5.2:
(links)

v0.4 (stable version): (links)

On the rare occasion there's an update to this game, there's always something on the first page that makes me hold off on downloading it and playing it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The thing is, while we don't say anything, the fact remains that you're forced onto the first woman's path that you meet, without even knowing or talking about being together. Not even any sex involved at the start. You then meet another girl, and so on and so forth. Then later, if you break up with the first girl, you're hit with a guilt trip, receive dark points and are forced back onto the first woman's path.
I do see your point - that's a screwy way to do a VN. IRL, you would probably (unless you're a sociopath) feel a little guilt for a break-up that's your doing, but being forced back into the relationship... Is a "royal" family involved? ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really want to take the triplets on lots of romantic dates
I would hold their hands and tell them how beautiful they are

And when we make love, I would make sure they have a good time
Because their pleasure is what's most important to me

The mc doesn't deserves these angels

I_LoveA_Succubus

Oct 29, 2023
I already have v0.5a so does anyone know if I can download the new content from v0.5.2 without downloading the whole game again? I know its not that big of a file to download again im just curious.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Believe me, I know. I gave up a long time ago and even dropped my patronage back then.

Don't get me wrong, it was a fun game of what I recall, and it's sad it was abandoned, but yeah, unfortunely the development won't resume. I'm not even positive about this game, there are game's around with so much work in a shorter period of time. The only thing I agree this game is good is with the gorgeous renders.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What is up with all the missing image crap. Whole scenes are missing. Am I the only one getting this ?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
welp after playin
What is up with all the missing image crap. Whole scenes are missing. Am I the only one getting this ?
just take the imagine out of the extra game folder and place it under the patches etc sorry cant explain better xd also tbh the new content for alita etc dont need to be in the game.. this game didnt need that at all

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
welp after playin

just take the imagine out of the extra game folder and place it under the patches etc sorry cant explain better xd also tbh the new content for alita etc dont need to be in the game.. this game didnt need that at all
Thanx for trying to help. But I don't see any of those in the game folder. Or I am going blind

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I haven't run into any so far but I haven't finished the update.
Are you using the patch? If you are check that you've got an images folder inside of your game folder. If you don't then reapply the patch
Yes that worked thanx. How did I miss that

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
ROFLMAO. I'm guessing you're joking to a degree, but if you look at the percentages of games that make anything remotely close to that, you'd realize it's pretty damned low. Games that are far higher quality than some of the major money-makers sadly don't get justice and make far less than they deserve. It's also why so many games get completely abandoned. It must take a damned large amount of fortitude in most cases to make a decent living off of indie game development.
Damn CM666, Lets get this going. I can come up with a story if you do the coding. WE CAN BE RICH! LOL (til they mark us ABANDONED and then it would get really tedious having to put out those 100 Mb updates!) :)

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthrough for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!

But please try to play the game blind (as intended) before resorting to it!!!

Indepth walkthrough had been scraped since it wasn't really necessary. The quick walkthrough contains the point guide and the eventual extra explanation regarding special scenes or scenarios.

*UPDATE - The Alpha version of CH5 won't be updated in WT since there still needs to be stuff added ingame, the full WT comes with the full version of CH5!!!

Click the following link to download --->

Or --->

*PPS: Yes there is are jokes in the WT I made regarding taking Maddie's dark path, don't take it so serious, why does everyone take shit so serious on this site nowadays...
hope you will update for full ver soon

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes