PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
a lovely game ruined by actual loli shit ugh
The only potential Loli I see is Norah, Brooke's daughter.

In my primary playthrough, I did not choose to be sexual with her and she remains a sweet, innocent tween/teen (she looks like a tween to early teen to me).

IF you chose to add the 'special' patch, And you made the choices to treat Norah as a sexual being, then you got the consequences of those choices.

I played the alternate path - yes, curious where that rabbit hole led, and that path includes bathing Norah - which certainly has a sexual feeling to it, and a final choice - whether or not to continue to pursue Norah as a sexual being in the future.

What choices did you make?

If you don't like them, simply go back to a prior save and make different choices and loli/Norah sexualization be gone.

My personal preference is that this option not be a part of Radiant but I won't kink shame, I'll just say that it is not my preference.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: RNasc4444

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
As pointed out before, it's a generational thing. If the parents didn't give their child a whooping when they deserved it, the school would do it for them (fact). It was common-think that if you didn't belt your kid in their formative years, they'll grow up to be flakes, losers, unethical, lazy, etc., etc. (sound familiar?)
My generation (X) was the phase out of hard discipline, and a kinder and gentler way was introduced...now spanking bare hand, not alone using a belt is thought of as abuse, when not more than 30 years ago it was thought of as just discipline.
It's hard to argue the results though...especially these a days. Maybe they had it right all along :WeSmart:
GenX here as well - spot on. There were also spatulas…those mutherfers hurt! The belt was always the go to though, that or getting smacked in the back of the head when your father had a thick College ring from the late 50s on. Ouch. Then there were the nuns…not in a naughty cosplay kinda way. In a fire and brimstone smack you sideways kinda way. Fun times, but we didn’t shoot up schools.

Reactions: Ilhares

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
There were also spatulas…those mutherfers hurt! The belt was always the go to though
Mom always used a specially designated fly swatter. The old ones with the wire handle and heavy rubber flap. Those suckers stung, man. My dad had half a fishing rod he stripped the eyelets off and sanded it smooth. He called it his "divining rod" because whenever he reached for it all the kids were divine! He was right too because we all got a good look at the sucker at one time or another, yet none of us ever had to feel its wrath. The threat was sufficient.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
ok, but I'm asking how the different choices affect the game. Is it best to focus on one path, or can you choose whatever without any consequences? (except when you choose who to date and what not)
We don't really know yet. An earlier version of the official walkthrough mentions something, but who knows how it'll work out.

See my post here for screenshots of the parts in the walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-5-2-rk-studios.49572/post-10299045

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
GenX here as well - spot on. There were also spatulas…those mutherfers hurt! The belt was always the go to though, that or getting smacked in the back of the head when your father had a thick College ring from the late 50s on. Ouch. Then there were the nuns…not in a naughty cosplay kinda way. In a fire and brimstone smack you sideways kinda way. Fun times, but we didn’t shoot up schools.
Gen X too... I remember the nuns.

Some were 'armed' with yard sticks better made than baseball bats, and more durable.

The ones who did not need yard sticks were more physically commanding... built like defensive linebackers and happy to demonstrate hallway contact as their favorite sport when two guys were stupid enough to fight at school.

No one wanted to get written up by the nuns, because whatever you got at school, it was doubled when you got home.

There were no school shootings and bullies quickly learned that doing anything where a nun could see you was a Very painful experience.

There are some who complain that those methods were too harsh but... compare the results from 40+ years ago to today.

Now, back to the fun stuff - we are perhaps 2.5 months out from another Radiant release and I'm looking forward to more triplet time and it looks like we will get to see Just how good a 'girl' Mira can be. ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
Tthe cop would of been more convincing if he was the brother of natalie that was on the case of mc drunk accident and got mad at natalie for dismissing the case because of mc condition at the time knowing his nephew was the future of his father legacy that would of benefit the whole family so he decide to take it into his own hands waiting on mc to get back to normal then becoming his creepy neighbor finding ways to ruin his life ect

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Okay, oot but a psa : ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girl, get a better doctor! The Flu is caused by a few different viruses.
These damn antibiotics only help if you have a weak immune system and only prevent opportune bacterial infections.
They do absolutely nothing for your flu and most likely only give you diarrea and a chance to catch some antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Thanks for coming to my med talk ^^
Literally just came here to post this lol. She should be using acetaminophen or ibuprofen to bring the fever down, although really it's best to just let the fever run its course unless it's REALLY bad.

Dec 20, 2017
I did dent mean to kinkshame anyone, it's a video game after and you play it the way you want, I just think Maggie's dark path is very sad.

However trying to justify Maggies's beating as simply parental corporal punishment is stupid af lol, it goes waaaay beyond that, its straight up torture.

You can enjoy the dark path as much as you want but saying it's a reasonable punishment is BIG cope.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I did dent mean to kinkshame anyone, it's a video game after and you play it the way you want, I just think Maggie's dark path is very sad.

However trying to justify Maggies's beating as simply parental corporal punishment is stupid af lol, it goes waaaay beyond that, its straight up torture.

You can enjoy the dark path as much as you want but saying it's a reasonable punishment is BIG cope.
Is it really that bad? I never played it, all I know is that the mc at some point beats maddie with a belt.
But at the end of the day that is kind of the point of that path, you play as the "villain".

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Is it really that bad? I never played it, all I know is that the mc at some point beats maddie with a belt.
But at the end of the day that is kind of the point of that path, you play as the "villain".
Not bad at r*ptus levels but if you're not used to it I guess it can be shocking. But the worst thing you do to Maddy at the moment, besides being mean to her, is to hit her on the ass with the belt and choke her.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not bad at r*ptus levels but if you're not used to it I guess it can be shocking. But the worst thing you do to Maddy at the moment, besides being mean to her, is to hit her on the ass with the belt and choke her.
Yeah it's definitely not for me. The story with their mother is already depressing enough. Don't need to also beat up teenagers.

Reactions: darlic
Dec 20, 2017
It is. And before someone comes with "hurr duur GenZ tik tok brainrot the world is screwed hurr dur" retorical, I think some degree of physical punishment is acceptable but the whipping and chocking are way over the line. Even the "vanilla" slapping goes way overboard to the point where she gets sore asscheeks for days.

The worst part is you get to see Maggie's internal thoughts and she's sufferinig and miserable af. She even thinks "Why is ths happening to me?". It's devastating.

The whole point of the route is to be the bad guy so if you are into that it's fine but all the excuses and justifications are total BS.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is. And before someone comes with "hurr duur GenZ tik tok brainrot the world is screwed hurr dur" retorical, I think some degree of physical punishment is acceptable but the whipping and chocking are way over the line. Even the "vanilla" slapping goes way overboard to the point where she gets sore asscheeks for days.

The worst part is you get to see Maggie's internal thoughts and she's sufferinig and miserable af. She even thinks "Why is ths happening to me?". It's devastating.

The whole point of the route is to be the bad guy so if you are into that it's fine but all the excuses and justifications are total BS.
I mean at the end of the day it's just a game. For me real life is already depressing enough so that is not a path I will ever play. Most people that don't play AVNs would look at this game and think we are all weirdos for playing a game where the father tries to have sex with his own daughters so I try to not judge others too much.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

I think most are aware that it is a route for those who are a little sadistic

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes