Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Does he still have some credibility left? He lost all of it a long time ago in my eyes.
New members do not know anything about the Devs bad record. They only see beautiful renders. Also on the other site this game is being advertised on the top of each page. I don't remember any other game advertised there in such a direct way. I wonder is it because of a generous donation to the site (a cut from the subscription money) or due to other reasons?

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017
New members do not know anything about the Devs bad record. They only see beautiful renders. Also on the other site this game is being advertised on the top of each page. I don't remember any other game advertised there in such a direct way. I wonder is it because of a generous donation to the site (a cut from the subscription money) or due to other reasons?
What other site?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I believe they paid to be sponsored there.

• Haha
Reactions: armond

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It seems like they are now only advertising their SS in the op even though patreon is back. It is probably the best move right now, the more people start subbing to their SS instead of patreon the better. We never know when patreon will decide to strike again.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I bet everyone who is gen X or older all still feel the same way when you hear the words "Wait till your father comes home".
Eh, depends on if the person had a father in the picture or not. I didn't. I got hit and it didn't do much.

Don't let your memes be dreams..
Don't let your dreams be memes.

so far its been a spanking, a hard spanking, and orgasm denial, so anyone saying it is abuse, needs to get their head sorted,
Maybe on the "hard spanking" someone might think of it as abuse. It's a fucking game though, people need to remember that.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes