dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
TBD; there’s current debate in the comment chain above yours as to whether the devs will meet their March goal. But at the rate that scenes are being completed and the time needed for testing, I think late April/mid May is most probable.
If their words have any worth, it's March or nothing. And the full update, not just the first part like last one

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So unless the last 9 scenes are way shorter we're 55% of the way with about a month to go. A month and a half ago-ish we were at about 35%.
Unless Sir Dogfucker really picks it up, the last 9 events or short, or he cuts content it looks like he's probably gonna blow past his apparently hard deadline. Oh well, it was a nice dream while it lasted.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So unless the last 9 scenes are way shorter we're 55% of the way with about a month to go. A month and a half ago-ish we were at about 35%.
Unless Sir Dogfucker really picks it up, the last 9 events or short, or he cuts content it looks like he's probably gonna blow past his apparently hard deadline. Oh well, it was a nice dream while it lasted.
I'm still holding out hope hard deadline is end of March so if 2 events get done a week It'll be right there if nothing else it's a big improvement to what it was 6 months ago when we had pages and pages here bitching ;)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
March can be any day in March and tbh I always believed that if it comes out in March it would be in the last days, but something tells me that we will have to wait until April...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm still holding out hope hard deadline is end of March so if 2 events get done a week It'll be right there if nothing else it's a big improvement to what it was 6 months ago when we had pages and pages here bitching ;)
But that's not what Alorth said. A FULL episode. Not a partial. So, I hold 0 hope. IF it does get done, the scenes as Mommysbuttslut said, will be short and that's not gettin it done. That's like you goin on a business trip and the hotel you stay in shortsheeted your bed.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
March can be any day in March and tbh I always believed that if it comes out in March it would be in the last days, but something tells me that we will have to wait until April...
Not according to Alorth and SirDammend themselfs. It's march 23 right and clear
1708524064634.png
2024-02-21.png
So let's see if the 100% "not-milkers" and "not-scammers" devs will stick to their words.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I didn't quite understand the respective roles of SirD and Alorth on this game, who's in charge of what exactly?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not a visual novel creator, but I thought that, except for a lack of inspiration (or desire), writing should be faster than creating the images and animations? who does the coding?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not a visual novel creator, but I thought that, except for a lack of inspiration (or desire), writing should be faster than creating the images and animations? who does the coding?
It's all in the og page

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes