jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This will be the final progress report before the release of Radiant v0.6.
Hope you guys are excited/ready, because we're basically in the process of finalizing/working out the last few scenes of the chapter. v0.6 will be releasing on or before our deadline of March 23rd, so a little more than 2 weeks away!
Initial testing will begin about 3 days before the deadline. Once that's done, I'll release it to the appropriate tiers here on Patreon in early-access.
Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the patience and also for the motivation and support... it means a lot to me that despite some of our prior issues meeting deadlines, there's people out there who trust us to deliver these things in a timely manner.
Chapter 6 is a HUGE milestone for the game... including a big scene that I know all of you have been waiting for. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback about it... and I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed making it. I gave it 100%.
By the way, the wallpapers for this month are ready and I'll be posting them ASAP.
Love you guys,
SirD

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
liv sex scene i guess.
Ye. Seems the most logical one to start. But the way they phrased it makes me wonder who is the most popular love interest in this game and do the devs have that data. And I am not just talking about the preferred love interest of people who post comments regularly but the more numerous lurkers too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
arab-arabic.gif
Deep pounding? Let us witness story or crash and burn.

Heaven did decree,
The sirens are calling for me.
Chorus tarja

Deep silent complete.

BobGenghisKhan

Nov 3, 2022
I'm kind of rooting for Maddie and the girls to get hold of a shotgun and turn MC's head to paste on the dark route.
Ngl, I only took the dark route because I wanted to see how dark it went (thanks Sancho for the savefile). Was not really a fan of choking and beating the fuck out of your kid. Sorry..."ward."

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021

This will be the final progress report before the release of Radiant v0.6.
Hope you guys are excited/ready, because we're basically in the process of finalizing/working out the last few scenes of the chapter. v0.6 will be releasing on or before our deadline of March 23rd, so a little more than 2 weeks away!
Initial testing will begin about 3 days before the deadline. Once that's done, I'll release it to the appropriate tiers here on Patreon in early-access.
Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the patience and also for the motivation and support... it means a lot to me that despite some of our prior issues meeting deadlines, there's people out there who trust us to deliver these things in a timely manner.
Chapter 6 is a HUGE milestone for the game... including a big scene that I know all of you have been waiting for. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback about it... and I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed making it. I gave it 100%.
By the way, the wallpapers for this month are ready and I'll be posting them ASAP.
Love you guys,
SirD
Oh boy can’t wait for Maddie!

Reactions: GrimX95

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My wants are much simpler - Ch 6 in the next 3 weeks.

Alorth is getting it done, motivating Sir Damned to get across the finish line in March.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I've had this game in the backlog for a while and decided to try it out.
Basically just started but I wasn't expecting to get absolutely suckerpunched in the feels and cry like a bitch from the initial setting of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Not the neighbor's wife. I would not have a scene because I rebuffed her. :KEK:

On a more serious note, if it is somehow Maddie, I wonder if I get a scene with her since I went the Pure route with her.

Reactions: Jorjor69
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes