jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusMonitorUpd15.png
Completion Status: Chapter 6
5 de dez. de 2023

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See Devlogs or join us on Discord.

Updated Sun, Mar 10

NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Hy Dev
Where is the harem in the game? All that's happened so far has been cheating, secrets, the girls want the MC for themselves and don't want to share him, and more secrets. I should say that I took the lust path. The Purity Path seemed to me that nothing really sexual was happening. And the dark Path is alwas a NoGo for me. Why am I on the Dark Path (or better become dark points) if I don't want to cheat on my LI's? (No cheating on Brooke with Mira)
Kind regards MultiTrav

Reactions: snow123789456
Dec 20, 2017
Is dev rushing because of the deadline? C
Hy Dev
Where is the harem in the game? All that's happened so far has been cheating, secrets, the girls want the MC for themselves and don't want to share him, and more secrets. I should say that I took the lust path. The Purity Path seemed to me that nothing really sexual was happening. And the dark Path is alwas a NoGo for me. Why am I on the Dark Path (or better become dark points) if I don't want to cheat on my LI's? (No cheating on Brooke with Mira)
Kind regards MultiTrav
The solution is to ignore every girl other than Madison.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
C'est quoi la fougnasse ? Un autre mot pour chatte ?
What does it mean "fougnasse" it that a synonym of pussy ?
Judging by the context, yes, obviously. Seems to be derived from the verb fougner which means ransacking more or less. So something like "cocksleeve".

Reactions: RG80100

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
lol wasn't it supposed to be the 23rd? He's already delaying it haha.

Better than disappearing for months like last time though so I guess that's something...
That was what the discord post said. That picture said release on itch, so there might be a difference between the itch and SS release date, or it might be time for Alorth to finish rendering the last scenes or something. Let's just hope SirDogfucker manages to get the next one out as quick too.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
StatusMonitorUpd16.png

Completion Status: Chapter 6
5 de dez. de 2023

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See Devlogs or join us on Discord.

Updated Fri, Mar 15

NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
Loved the game/update, one of my first avns actually, still loving it. :love:
I'm not the type to give constructive criticism other than Leah is n°1, Mira n°2 and Alita n°3. (Facts ! No Discussion Needed.)

But then I noticed a little oopsie in CH.5:
If like me you will gladly put a baby in anything that has a vagina in this game but don't want to waste time on Rachel&Glenn drama you probably "stopped her" or at least you tried ... :WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I fixed my game and wanted to share it so you don't have to wait for next update if you are not tech-savvy.

Heh, I made a quick search for Rachel name in the thread ... maybe I'm the only one who tried to stop her :KEK:

TLDR :
- Love the game !
- Bug Fix for Rachel scene in CH.5: "Stop her"

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Loved the game/update, one of my first avns actually, still loving it. :love:
I'm not the type to give constructive criticism other than Leah is n°1, Mira n°2 and Alita n°3. (Facts ! No Discussion Needed.)

But then I noticed a little oopsie in CH.5:
If like me you will gladly put a baby in anything that has a vagina in this game but don't want to waste time on Rachel&Glenn drama you probably "stopped her" or at least you tried ... :WutFace:
So I fixed my game and wanted to share it so you don't have to wait for next update if you are not tech-savvy.

Heh, I made a quick search for Rachel name in the thread ... maybe I'm the only one who tried to stop her :KEK:

TLDR :
- Love the game !
- Bug Fix for Rachel scene in CH.5: "Stop her"
:unsure: I saved before choice and stopped her didn't have that problem worked fine, then reloaded and decided it was better to just give her baby then wouldn't have to deal with Glenn crap with the whole video of MC and Liv

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes