figaro_negaro

Jan 31, 2024
March 23 or soon thereafter according to Alorth.
Here's what's going to happen...

March 23rd will roll around, no update.
Announcement will come out shortly stating that there is a delay in testing
"But the game is done! Just ironing out some bugs to give you guys the best product! SOON"
April 1st comes around (no April fools jokes here, well, maybe...)
Patreon and Subscribestar pull from recurring memberships around this time.
People will be asking for the update.
"SOON! WE'RE WORKING ON DELIVERING FUCKING PERFECTION!"
Memberships charge, people will say "Alright."
"MORE SOON!"
A few days later the non-refund window hits and they can't call back their memberships.
Still no update other than to say the project is done with and that the devs will no longer be updating this game.
Ch. 6 never drops.
The illusion of developing a Ch. 6 was the final squeeze out of the paypigs for three months.

I know this to be true because my goldfish died today, and whenever they die something bad happens in my life within the following week, it happened on 9/11, the Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster, when they bumped Pluto out from being a planet, the 2008 global financial crisis, when Instagram launched, Volkswagen emission scandal (I lost $40k), the great coofin' of 2019, FTX scandal, and now I can only assume Radiant Ch. 6 never to be released due to recent developments in my life.

Shit man... I should stop buying goldfish, perhaps that will break the curse.

RIP Bubble-Fett.

istockphoto-176698570-612x612.jpg

Best of luck to you all, may the coom be with you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Here's what's going to happen...

March 23rd will roll around, no update.
Announcement will come out shortly stating that there is a delay in testing
"But the game is done! Just ironing out some bugs to give you guys the best product! SOON"
April 1st comes around (no April fools jokes here, well, maybe...)
Patreon and Subscribestar pull from recurring memberships around this time.
People will be asking for the update.
"SOON! WE'RE WORKING ON DELIVERING FUCKING PERFECTION!"
Memberships charge, people will say "Alright."
"MORE SOON!"
A few days later the non-refund window hits and they can't call back their memberships.
Still no update other than to say the project is done with and that the devs will no longer be updating this game.
Ch. 6 never drops.
The illusion of developing a Ch. 6 was the final squeeze out of the paypigs for three months.

I know this to be true because my goldfish died today, and whenever they die something bad happens in my life within the following week, it happened on 9/11, the Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster, when they bumped Pluto out from being a planet, the 2008 global financial crisis, when Instagram launched, Volkswagen emission scandal (I lost $40k), the great coofin' of 2019, FTX scandal, and now I can only assume Radiant Ch. 6 never to be released due to recent developments in my life.

Shit man... I should stop buying goldfish, perhaps that will break the curse.

RIP Bubble-Fett.

View attachment 3464356

Best of luck to you all, may the coom be with you.
I think Alorth said that if Dammed sits around pulling his todger again, he'd leave the project.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
oh geese another spammer ive seen this one 10 times already
Yeah he's posting all over
I just reported them because they done the same thing in other threads
If it's the one I think it is, I reported him late last night when he was just passing the 30 post mark - not just a post, but the profile as well. Don't know if it was me or someone else, but he appears to have been eradicated.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If it's the one I think it is, I reported him late last night when he was just passing the 30 post mark - not just a post, but the profile as well. Don't know if it was me or someone else, but he appears to have been eradicated.
I missed it last night this is what it was this morning (abre.ai/midia-rar) and took you to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes