Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so ? are we getting new update ? they said mars true? so if 1 april comes and no update Alorth leaves the team or ?

well hopefully they no troll as always do with dates and delays .

want to spank that buble ass more ... give us more of dark route please ? there are enough vanilla games out there...

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
I just started playing this AVN, and I've a doubt. Are all three the girls supposed to be twins (and therefore related to MC)?
Although not all twins are natural occurring clones, what are the chances to have more than two twins and all from different ova?

Not to mention that they don't look all the same age... :unsure:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
I just started playing this AVN, and I've a doubt. Are all three the girls supposed to be twins (and therefore related to MC)?
Although not all twins are natural occurring clones, what are the chances to have more than two twins and all from different ova?

They are triplets, did you miss that?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
They are triplets, did you miss that?
Not everyone's first language is english. His meaning is still clear. Are they really born at the same time.

Biologically, just like how twins can be either fraternal or identical, so can triplets. They can be fraternal, identical, or a combination.

Artistically, having three girls that look almost entirely the same is a harder sell. Their slight differences make them easier to distinguish and ascribe certain characteristics to.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Well, if they didnt all pop out at the same time, and were consecutive pregnancies, it would take a minimum of 9+9 months, plus let's say 1 month post partem each before knocking the mom up again for the 3rd one?

So something around 20 months?

In this setting MC didnt know she was pregnant at all, so that timeline wouldnt really work.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
pardon ma french , and my half drunk gibberish ... they all are hotties, the blonde bubble head gonna happen when?

hopping corruption branch come first...

so today is the D-Day ?

Reactions: Raven1366

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
everyone v0.6 is finished. It'll be in the hands of testers for about 1 hour before going official on Patreon and SS :aPepewashhands:

$20+ Patreon/Substar: dey getting it this evening
$10+: dey getting it in 2 days
$5+ dey get it in 4 days.

Thanks for your patience, I hope you guys enjoy Ch6. And also...

v0.6 Changelog:

• Over 7,100 lines of code

• ~700 renders

• 27 new animations

• Roughly 1.5hrs of new story

• 3 alternative events (walkthrough coming soon)

• New songs, sound effects, and more

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes