White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
The first 5 chapters of the game has 3 full blown sex scenes, one with a major character (the triplets mom) and two with recurring characters who are relevant to the story. That's not including 7 additional scenes that include third base or some form of oral sex. That's not including all of the other lewd occurrences, such as dark content including spanking, belting, baths, etc. ← Again, all of which happen with characters who are important, or major in the story.

You have a weird definition of blueballing.

But yes, there is a full fledged sex scene in Ch6 as well as more oral sex with yet another story-relevant girl and even a masturbation scene featuring a major character. Won't say more for fear of spoiling. There is even a chance of pregnancy in this one.

(y)
lol when I say blueballling I mean with main characters.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Let's just say you wont be disappointed with ch6 then
This game has very good pacing, I have always said it, the problem is that that 14 month bump really distorted reality
Yeah +1 to this, important to separate real-world/dev time from actual in-game time, but with the actual in-game time considered the sexual content moves pretty fast

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I also like Hillside. But again: calling this blueballing but liking at the same time Hillside only shows me you wanted to complain here no matter what.
if you're an actual fan of HS, then you should know why there is no sex scenes yet and how out of place a sex scene would be in the game right now....Further more, blue balling means you are teased but then stopping right before. HS doesn't even do that but focus entirely on story telling.

So you're criticism of me doesn't make sense from any angle.

Last edited:

figaro_negaro

Jan 31, 2024
Facts.

You have sex in your dreams with a dead mom, (borderline necro). You've slammed some waitress in a bathroom that immediately lusts after you, (never stick your dick in crazy, unless its in a VN with rollback). And I chose not to kiss a sick milf in bed while taking care of her, but I immediately went into eating out her vag... which, if we follow that logic... would be something I would do... This game with the teasing and everything is nice, only really got interesting in the second half of Ch. 5, with Olivia so Ch. 6 I hope finally moves this along after 4 years.

Oh, I can't forget that Jade girl from the grocery store and lake.

• Haha
Reactions: White Lamp

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
if you're an actual fan of HS, then you should know why there is no sex scenes yet and how out of place a sex scene would be in the game right now....Further more, blue balling means you are teased but then stopping right before. HS doesn't even do that but focus entirely on story telling.

So you're criticism of me doesn't make sense from any angle.
I like and support both AVNs but Radiant does deliver with a number of side characters + the Mom of the triplets as well as one of the triplets (also - only Maddie is still keeping the MC at arm's length).

Is there some teasing and complications with the MC living with now 4 late teenage women - yes.

This is also story related since the women do not know about the feelings each of them hold for the MC and several are just not ready for sex yet - story based OC.

I won't go OT with Hillside, but there are sex scenes (Lucy and Kaylah) and blueballing by Charlotte + Suzi and Emma in the wings (with all 3 women trying to decide on their feelings).

Either the defense of story-based delays of gratification are okay for both AVNs or it is not okay for either.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: SD3

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Any hero?

This is one of those games that I enjoy but would never support due to the developers work ethics and dishonesty.
But you want someone else to support them for you? If you feel that way about the Dev, why play his game at all?

I would avoid everything that has to do with that Dev and I wouldn't want other people supporting them too, just so I can enjoy a game from a Dev I don't like.

And hero? more like a sheep/whale

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
I would say blue balling would be like Summer Gone were about 1/5 of the game has been done yet there no sex scene what so ever with any character. Radiant does have sex scenes with side character and teasing with the main women in the game. Although, I do believe that after a certain point the deed must be done or people will lose interest. Even a game like Summer gone were all of season 1 is essentially a story/character development/world building will need leud scenes or people will push back no matter how good the renders are.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Chapter 5 (v0.5.2) total = 6,693 lines of code.
Chapter 6 (v0.6) total = 7,330 lines of code.
You replied to the wrong person to answer that. Two other people were discussing that and I was just helping them with the information I was given which was two numbers and used simple math.
To me lines of code, amount of pictures, and amount of animations says zero about length of gameplay or actual gameplay value. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: herlam and ppoiues

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Amount of images gives a good estimate of length. Even more accurate if you followed previous updates, and know if there is a lot of exclusive branching and how many lines of dialogue per image the dev writes.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
But yes, there is a full fledged sex scene in Ch6 as well as more oral sex with yet another story-relevant girl and even a masturbation scene featuring a major character. Won't say more for fear of spoiling. There is even a chance of pregnancy in this one.
thank you for letting us know that chapter 6 will be about as bad as chapter 5.
But to be honest, the game has been ruined since the previous chapter, so our expectations were not particularly high...

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
If only someone could inform us if there is Maddie content this patch. I'd know whether to be excited or not.
There is always some kind of content with the triplets in all the updates, none are left out. but something tells me that the focus of this update is Liv. maybe Alison too

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
But you want someone else to support them for you? If you feel that way about the Dev, why play his game at all?

I would avoid everything that has to do with that Dev and I wouldn't want other people supporting them too, just so I can enjoy a game from a Dev I don't like.

And hero? more like a sheep/whale
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X author has been arrested for pedophilia. Does that mean his work has suddenly become shit and I'm gonna stop enjoying it? No. Am I gonna keep buying his mangas? No, because I don't wanna support financially a pedophile. Am I gonna shed a tear if he goes homeless and starve to death? Absolutely not.

Dec 20, 2017
Facts.

You have sex in your dreams with a dead mom, (borderline necro). You've slammed some waitress in a bathroom that immediately lusts after you, (never stick your dick in crazy, unless its in a VN with rollback). And I chose not to kiss a sick milf in bed while taking care of her, but I immediately went into eating out her vag... which, if we follow that logic... would be something I would do... This game with the teasing and everything is nice, only really got interesting in the second half of Ch. 5, with Olivia so Ch. 6 I hope finally moves this along after 4 years.

Oh, I can't forget that Jade girl from the grocery store and lake.
Man, what a reach. Once I dreamed I was having sex with Joan of Arc, does that make a necrophiliac as well?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
thank you for letting us know that chapter 6 will be about as bad as chapter 5.
I think with all the teasing in the past two weeks, it is the worst-kept secret in Radiant that we will have sex with Olivia. Do I know that for sure? No. I do not have chapter 6. Would I bet on it? Absolutely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SD3 and GamerDaddy
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes