Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes. All girls are important to the story, just w. slower development since the games main focus is the triplets, Brooke, and Lita.
Alita is in the "main focus"? Not rhetorical by the way, just surprised. I always thought she was a side character and Brooke and the triplets are the main love interests.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does anyone else change the names of everyone they can, in every game they can and whenever a game you like gets an update, you read the changelog and have no idea who anyone is and if they got any new scenes or not, because you renamed everyone and forgot their default names?

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Alita is in the "main focus"? Not rhetorical by the way, just surprised. I always thought she was a side character and Brooke and the triplets are the main love interests.
Usual and classical RNPY stuff where the Dev will add and keep adding boring female side characters to make the game longer to develop and add to the milking time process.
The good devs are the ones who can put a brake on it at some point.
This one is already on the border for my tastes.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Immediately offputting is the use of an "outside" character named "narrator."
This is not something that is done in fiction usually because:
1. It breaks the 4th wall. This is an expression dating back to theater criticism and refers to a point in the play when the stage talent addresses the audience or viewer. One is taken out of the story.
2. Along the same token.... "Blood On/Blood off" appearing over a person I'm about to have sex with is not arousing or sexy, regardless of whether or not I find this sort of thing interesting.

solutions: UI element decisions should be moved to UI options or at least made subtle. Rewrite the script so that narration or "exposition," if you absolutely have to have it (you don't, if it's written well), so that it is a form of action or in the thoughts of the actors. .

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Usual and classical RNPY stuff where the Dev will add and keep adding boring female side characters to make the game longer to develop and add to the milking time process.
The good devs are the ones who can put a brake on it at some point.
This one is already on the border for my tastes.
Alita has been cited as a main character since the game's inception, before she was ever even mentioned or introduced in the game itself (though she was mentioned in Chap 1). If you look in the code, she's the only character besides Brooke and the triplets who has her own variables, which have been defined since Chap 1

Yep

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice! Probably been longer than I thought anyway but just seemed this dude has a tendency to delay shit forever.
He does, usually one update a year, I believe one of the devs was at one time working on 4 games at once.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Normally i wouldnt mind having half a dozen side girls in a game like this, but the issue is, i dont remember who any of them are. Updates are so far apart that i need each one to start with a recap of what happened previously.

Seriously, who is Alita, and where did she come from?
Multiple updates prior to CH 5 were too far apart.

We just got two updates in 3 months so the question becomes whether or not Sir D can keep up a decent development pace of 3/4 releases per year going forward.

(I don't care how much FF/any other game he comments on IF he can maintain the above development pace.)

Alita is the BFF of the triplets from their hometown.

She dropped in to see the triplets and spend some time with them, but they were on vacation with the MC at the time.

I like most of the side girls, so it is easy for me to keep track of them.

I'm actually hoping for a threesome with Chelsea and Brooke to get Brooke used to the idea of sharing.

It will take some time but again - IF we get consistent development, I think things will progress at a nice pace.

She is going to Have to be able to share with the triplets to maintain her gf status!

Now - future updates and their delivery schedule are up to Alorth and Sir D.

I'm looking forward to enjoying CH 6.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes