blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone else change the names of everyone they can, in every game they can and whenever a game you like gets an update, you read the changelog and have no idea who anyone is and if they got any new scenes or not, because you renamed everyone and forgot their default names?
this was me with Ecchi Sensei. i had no idea there were going to be so many girls in that game, i renamed most of them, then had a hard time remembering who was who when chatting about it here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so i don't do that anymore. i only change the names of ones i really like.

on a side note. every once in a while i'll find a game (like guest house) where they use celebrity names. if i already know the celebrity (because i'm a huge fan of sexy woman kpop), then i usually have to change the name unless that character really matches up well.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
"INCEST"- mother-son.father-daughter.brother-sister??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I read the contents, but still didn’t understand. relationship with whom?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How do you legitimately get on the red head's dark path... I can manually toggle the variable to get the dark version of the sex scene... but even replaying the game from the start and skipping through making sure to only pick dark options when given the choice doesn't do it.

Oh of course there's a sancho mod and that's why my old saves didn't work... it's so annoying when these aren't listed in the OP for some reason despite being super helpful.
It's in chapter 4. You need to stop her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then tell her you're not interested
You won't get that option unless you stop her and don't kiss her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do you legitimately get on the red head's dark path
Do you mean Liv? If so, there's only one true difference in the entire VN to date going LivDark and it's in the new Chapter 6. It's only one small bit of dialogue. Otherwise LivPure and LivDark are identical (to date).

• Sad
Reactions: holaje12

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's not the only way. In Ch5 you can select "Deceive & Use Her" and get awarded the LivDark tag

Edited: we're saying the same thing so this is a mute point.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's not the only way. In Ch5 you can select "Deceive & Use Her" and get awarded the LivDark tag regardless of what is chosen in Ch4
I didn't get that choice on my playthrough and I literally just deleted all the unpacked files and don't feel like unpacking them again so I can't check the conditions, but that's good to know.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Gotta admit, that was really great execution from a gameplay standpoint in the last scene. Devs are still devoting too much time to side girls, and there's only more to come judging from this chapter. But the stuff with the main girls is still good.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah I see, from what I can remember I think one of those means taking a pure option over a lust one or something as I defaulted to dark>lust>pure. This was helpful, thanks.

Do you mean Liv? If so, there's only one true difference in the entire VN to date going LivDark and it's in the new Chapter 6. It's only one small bit of dialogue. Otherwise LivPure and LivDark are identical (to date).
I'm not sure their default names... it's not one just one small bit of dialogue though, she can reject having sex with the MC and can then be forced, which starts the whole sex scene differently (forcing her to strip, ripping off of her underwear, then some pronebone that's not in the regular sex scene), and then she's crying because of it afterwards. But someone answered above so I'll follow that path when I replay through once your mod is updated and try to make a note of it that there's a sancho one so I don't forget for the next release.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't get that choice on my playthrough and I literally just deleted all the unpacked files and don't feel like unpacking them again so I can't check the conditions, but that's good to know.
Well, to be fair you must have chose "I Do (Lie)" to be awarded LivDeception in Ch3 to get the "Deceive & Use Her" (which is a scene subset of going fully dark on her)... but assuming a player is gearing for the dark side of her then that's a gimme I reckon.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
This is why I don't like games with lots of variables and choices. My game seems fubared and now I'm wondering if it's because I used a mod, because I honestly can't remember if I did or not and I can't check, I had the old game installed on a harddrive which is now on ice since it has bad sectors and until I buy another one I am keeping the old one unused to avoid further damage), but since the saves are saved on the Windows drive I just went from there. I could have sworn I had belted Maddison, but Olivia never mentioned that in my Ch. 6. I also tried to get on the dark path with O. and that left me with insufficient points to get the sex scene in the hotel with her, so I had to go with the lust option instead, and never got the "extra" scene (with the patch installed).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes