Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Update was pretty good and the scene with Liv super hot.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Replayed this last night. Jade encounter, in my opinion, is still one of the best ever scenes in a VR. The Dev added several new potential LIs. Love to see the MC dominate and smash Alita. That will probably come in chapter 16 in 2032.

Reactions: smjin and tankdick

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Well, that's fine. It's perfect in every corner..congratulations to all the people who made it!! I'm waiting for the continuation..I think it's not just me!
Thanks !!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I was replying the game to skip Mira, I think I found a typo maybe, in the breakfast talk you say grits, was it maybe meant to be bacon bits?

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Partysan

Apr 21, 2020
So, before I download this, are spankings a proper feature in this game or is the tag there because there is like one single spanking scene in the whole thing? The previews look really good, but I've had too many games with this tag that really didn't deserve it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So, before I download this, are spankings a proper feature in this game or is the tag there because there is like one single spanking scene in the whole thing? The previews look really good, but I've had too many games with this tag that really didn't deserve it.
So far that I saw, on Maddy dark path you spank her twice, and the second was really hard.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you consider beating the crap out of a girl in mourning after the death of her mother then yes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I love how people bang on about spanking a brat, but nothing gets said about the fact you can set their age to 12 when using the taboo patch, like spanking is worse than 12 year old.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I love how people bang on about spanking a brat, but nothing gets said about the fact you can set their age to 12 when using the taboo patch, like spanking is worse than 12 year old.
It's simple... she's not a brat. She's confused and hurt. Her mother died.
On the other hand if you set her age to 12 that's a "you problem".

The content you seem to like so much is the "Dark Path" after all. It's not the BDSM path but the one where the MC behaves like an unhinged monster. BDSM requires consent from both parties.
On the "Dark Path" it's just pure abuse nothing more.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's simple... she's not a brat. She's confused and hurt. Her mother died.
On the other hand if you set her age to 12 that's a "you problem".

The content you seem like so much is the "Dark Path" after all. It's not the BDSM path but the one where the MC behaves like an unhinged monster. BDSM requires consent from both parties.
On the "Dark Path" it's just pure abuse nothing more.
I agree

It is not 50 shades of grey

It is abuse and completely 100% one sided

However that is what some people want and we do not kink shame

It is very much not for me. Not at all. I would much, much, much, more prefer 12 to that. But I (in my opinion) think 15 was the correct age.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree

It is not 50 shades of grey

It is abuse and completely 100% one sided

However that is what some people want and we do not kink shame

It is very much not for me. Not at all. I would much, much, much, more prefer 12 to that. But I (in my opinion) think 15 was the correct age.
I agree. And I wasn't kink shaming him. He can do what he wants on his save... but trying to be holier than thou while saying stupid shit like you can change the ages was just weird.
I had this discussion with him before.
He thinks beating up a suffering girl is hot... I very much don't.
I think we are at agree to disagree.
15 seems correct to me too, that's what I set it to.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I agree. And I wasn't kink shaming him. He can do what he wants on his save... but trying to be holier than thou while saying stupid shit like you can change the ages was just weird.
I had this discussion with him before.
He thinks beating up a suffering girl is hot... I very much don't.
I think we are at agree to disagree.
15 seems correct to me too, that's what I set it to.
Sorry I did not intend to imply you shamed him

I wanted to be clear I was not. It is not my thing but it is already here in this one and he can enjoy as he likes.

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes