Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's the last one bud. PinkCake has purchased SKStudios so SirD and the crew are leaving the VN behind and getting to work on the next installment of Being a DIK. All of the HOTs will soon be preggo and drop multiple rug rats for the MC to enjoy later.
oof, it really is April 1st isn't already. Gotta get into the mindset for the morning to troll the shit out of everyone :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: denen

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Can't help but wonder what impact merging with patreon will have on some of these games.
We got screwed and will get royally screwed at end of April Patreon takes over. Patreon goes as far as checking discord to see if developer has content posted that is against Patreon policy. We need another site

Reactions: denen

NookNook

Jul 2, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the android version working so far?

I'm downloading and installing the .apk first > allowing file share access > moving the "Radiant-v0.6.3-assets-the66.rpa" into the "/RenPy/org.radiant.the66/game" folder > opening the game and it immediately crashes.
I have also tried renaming the file to simply "assets.rpa" and opening the game but also immediately crashes.

I have tried following the android 10 steps too by putting the .rpa file in "/Android/data/org.radiant.the66/files/game" both named as either "Radiant-v0.6.3-assets-the66.rpa" or "assets.rpa" but still no success when opening the game

I'm on a galaxy s21 ultra with android 12 and have no idea what im doing wrong. If anyone that got it working could give some advice

Thadak1sm

Aug 7, 2019
We got screwed and will get royally screwed at end of April Patreon takes over. Patreon goes as far as checking discord to see if developer has content posted that is against Patreon policy. We need another site
Ko-fi is something I recommend, might not suit you though.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Bud... they got you real good, didn't they?

BTW, you should call my 800 number on these here hats.... they be real nice lookin' out in public. 100% non-cash back guaranteed to attract the ladies even. :p
Yeah they did - it was not April 1st where I am, so I discounted the April Fools aspect, especially from a website versus a few profiles on F95. :)

Honestly - I'm Very happy for This April Fool's joke, especially in light of Patreon's ongoing crusade against > 100 AVN creators.

It is hard enough for creators these days and I know some who are barely keeping their heads above water, just to create something they and others enjoy.

Regardless of my falling for the F95 Patreon acquisition joke, thanks for all your mod work for Radiant and so many other AVNs.

That is no joke! (y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Retroactive changes by Devs are a huge nuisance. It's one thing to fix errors or correct oversights in a current release (which seems to have happened here between 6.2/6.3 - this is why I'm always hesitant to download immediately), but to make changes to prior releases that could impact future scene/dialogue triggers is simply foolish and asinine. Then again, I don't think anyone has ever accused Dammed of being particularly thoughtful or considerate.
If only you'd stopped to think or consider that this game is advertised as "early-access," meaning it's being designed with the finished product in mind and retroactive changes are to be expected/one of the hazards of playing an "early-access" product. You are choosing to play it early: no one is forcing you.

Even setting that this wasn't necessarily a major or important change aside, expecting developers to put a stop/deadline on bugfixes for "not current updates" for their in-development project is by far one of the silliest things I've read in a while.

That being said, no, +1 lust isn't going to make or break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: VND6
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes