Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Downloaded the 0.6.3 version but the game ends exactly where 0.6.1 did with no new content. I assume there should be something at least?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Downloaded the 0.6.3 version but the game ends exactly where 0.6.1 did with no new content. I assume there should be something at least?
I believe it was : bug and typo fix + 1 minor revision (+1 lust from a previous scene choice).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Bummer. Used to developers naming bugfixes as bugfix to avoid confusion with regular updates.
it's pretty much industry standard though, 0.x.y... where the x is a major release and y is a basically a patch

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
it's pretty much industry standard though, 0.x.y... where the x is a major release and y is a basically a patch
Yes, the games I have encountered does that. A game going from 0.6.1 to 0.6.3 would therefore mean two patches/smaller updates. Hence the question.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
ok just got home awhile ago and started looking for the 6.3 download link and I went through twenty pages before I gave up....can anyone tell me where the heck it is or just link the danged thing? I am sure I didn't miss it but I just don't have the time to go through 160pages to try to find it since I still have work to do here at home after work....sorry to be a pain

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In this game, like with Friends in Need, the "good" (or at least Neutral) playthrough is much, much more rewarding than a dark playthrough. Like after finding out the shit that Brooke has gone through or Maddie's emotional struggles, it's much harder to hurt them in another playthrough. But the depraved completionist in me must be sated.
How is it more rewarding if you can't beat maddie ass red?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can someone point me out to the compressed version?

(The search tool is being completely useless, before some captain obvious thinking itself wise chimes in.... :rolleyes:)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone point me out to the compressed version?

(The search tool is being completely useless, before some captain obvious thinking itself wise chimes in.... :rolleyes:)
Click your name at the top of the page, go to your preferences, scroll down to search options and organize by most recent. Then the only thing between you and the compressed downloads are people who don't know how to search asking where the compressed links are.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
this is not an update if it is only a bugfix
v0.6 was a major update/new chapter and what was published to the Latest Updates section here on F95.

v0.6.1, v0.6.2, and v0.6.3 were minor updates to Chapter 6 (v0.6) including minor changes and bugfixes. "Update" does not necessarily imply "new gameplay." The way things usually work is...

vers. x.0.0
x = major update, usually the completed game. ex: v1.0

vers. 0.x.0
x = major update, usually one that brings new content, but game isn't yet completed. ex: v0.6

vers. 0.0.x
x = minor update, usually bugfixes or minor improvements, but usually not new content. ex: v0.6.3

That being said, there is no "standard" versioning that all developers in the AVN industry use. Some do it differently than others. Radiant devs have done it this way from the start though: v0.4 was Chapter 4, v0.5 was Chapter 5, v0.6 was Chapter 6, and v0.7 will be Chapter 7: you're unlikely to get any significant content updates until then because Chapter 6 is completed. And again... always just check the changelog. That's why it's there.

Last edited:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
is there another patch coming? just wondering if its now ok to replay last update with 0.6.3 or wait for another fix of anything

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes