PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
why my game skip chapter 2?
We will need more information for someone on this thread to help you.

I have not had a problem with CH 1 transitioning to CH 2 in multiple playthroughs so:

What OS are you using?

Did you get an error log (and if so, please post)?

Are you playing with patches/mods?

If so - which?

Once you provide more information, someone might be able to help/guide you to a solution.

Cheers!! :coffee:

dante42

Jul 6, 2019
We will need more information for someone on this thread to help you.

I have not had a problem with CH 1 transitioning to CH 2 in multiple playthroughs so:

What OS are you using?

Did you get an error log (and if so, please post)?

Are you playing with patches/mods?

If so - which?

Once you provide more information, someone might be able to help/guide you to a solution.

Cheers!! :coffee:
my os is windows 10 ,and i tried without patch and its the same

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
my os is windows 10 ,and i tried without patch and its the same
:unsure: I to have never had problem transitioning to chapter 2 might be something with your download you could try re downloading & re installing, you could also try deleting the persistent data in users, app data, roaming, renpy, radiant folder and see if that helps

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Have finally found the time to play the latest update. I know the triplets are the stars in this game, but I also like dynamics between Brooke and Mira. At the moment they strongly dislike each other but I can envisage the time when they are both reconciled together around the Daddy's dick in a hot nice threesome :sneaky:
Also nice and naughty mommy-daughter scenes can be imagined with Brooke and her little girl.
Still, I think there are way too many girls at the moment for the pace that the game is developed. I think Natalie (the mother of the guy that you crushed into in the car) and the police officer's wife aren't needed for this plot at all.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
As much as I want the game completed now, as someone not paying for it I don't care that much really as long as it is completed eventually.
Same here. I have lots of things to play (here and also "normal" games), so I dont mind if it takes longer, as long as I am not paying for it.

Stealerr

May 25, 2022
As much as I want the game completed now, as someone not paying for it I don't care that much really as long as it is completed eventually.
agree, better not get your hopes up knowing you will be a dad of three before the game is completed, you will most likely forget about this game and focus on your 3d waifu

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Would be interesting if Lindsey, the girl that stood up MC during the prom, came back now. MC is supposed to have had a crush on her since they were kids, so he would remember her, but not what she did. her side of the story could be important too.

I thought he would visit his former best friend too. and maybe stumble upon Chad and his mates.
more things need to happen to unlock the memories.

was there a chance that MC's parents actually met Gracie and her kids ? Gracie visited every day for a year, and MC's parents would also have visited everyday... Maybe MC's dad set up the financial aspect to last that long because he wanted MC to wake up and go take care of the grandkids ? Gracie didn't end up in poverty after being kicked out, so there is a chance that MC's parents helped her a bit to get started in life.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Do they though? Personally I don't care about the past and I don't really think the MC does either, he has a new life.
MC needs it so he can understand what happened and let go of the guilt. moving on will be easier and make for a better foundation for that new life.
also, the story needs that drama. :D

Oct 10, 2022
Would be interesting if Lindsey, the girl that stood up MC during the prom, came back now. MC is supposed to have had a crush on her since they were kids, so he would remember her, but not what she did. her side of the story could be important too.

I thought he would visit his former best friend too. and maybe stumble upon Chad and his mates.
more things need to happen to unlock the memories.
You hit my pressure point about this game with that post. I am frustrated that MC never even tried to connect/contact of his previous life. Even his parents buried there but idiot never went back to see what's left of his old life. Dude constantly dreaming about someone, dude try to figure it out, yeah? Is that so hard? I normally hate hate retconning but I hope they make some and show/mention MC trying to make some contact with his past or give an example why he never tried.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You hit my pressure point about this game with that post. I am frustrated that MC never even tried to connect/contact of his previous life. Even his parents buried there but idiot never went back to see what's left of his old life. Dude constantly dreaming about someone, dude try to figure it out, yeah? Is that so hard? I normally hate hate retconning but I hope they make some and show/mention MC trying to make some contact with his past or give an example why he never tried.
yeah that was weird. the only explanation i could think of would be that he only has hazy and blurry memories of his past, he can't remember the faces of people he knew, even his parents. only the face of Gracie was clear. he prioritized his new friend Bernie and dived in work.
usually people with memory issues try to recover it and investigate. especially if there was something as important and serious as a life taking accident that he caused.

also, he is supposed to be thousands of miles away from his home town, but he still could go back there by car in half a day :D

his parents' house should also still be there. that should be a huge memory trigger.
same for the site of the accident, and the prom room.

Oct 10, 2022
yeah that was weird. the only explanation i could think of would be that he only has hazy and blurry memories of his past, he can't remember the faces of people he knew, even his parents. only the face of Gracie was clear. he prioritized his new friend Bernie and dived in work.
usually people with memory issues try to recover it and investigate. especially if there was something as important and serious as a life taking accident that he caused.

also, he is supposed to be thousands of miles away from his home town, but he still could go back there by car in half a day :D

his parents' house should also still be there. that should be a huge memory trigger.
same for the site of the accident, and the prom room.
Unless whole town got hit by AVN amnesia and all the records are wipe out digitally and all the physical evidence of his existence burned, there was a chance.

Let's try coulda/woulda/shoulda game,

He could have went back to his family house, find records about his high school. His parents were very fond of him, I am guessing his room became a shrine after his accident. It was prom night which means his yearbook was already done, so he could have seen all of her high school friends with their pictures and their names. Let's say somehow he could not find/get the yearbook, he could have find which high school he was attending then could have go there and ask about it. Schools are usually keep yearbooks. Same deal afterwards. Let say he could not find anything about his high school or any record about his past. As mentioned at the game, it's not a big town which means limited number of high school. He could have visited the schools and could have ask about himself. Then again, yearbook thing. Let say for some reason they did not make a yearbook. Schools keep their students records at archives which means he could still find some information about himself and his classmates. In that way he can find Gracie then can get her contact which make them reunite. After that, according to the girls Gracie overworked herself to the death which can be preventable.

Here's my rant.

Reactions: HiP1

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I'm sad because I finished all 6 current chapters of the game and now I want to play more but there's no more. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: MeatMarble
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes