faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I'm sad because I finished all 6 current chapters of the game and now I want to play more but there's no more. I'm looking forward to the next update.
Well, I think after issuing a new release to placate the angry crowds, we're going back to the regular schedule. I notice there hasn't been any talk of filled hearts...

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Well, I think after issuing a new release to placate the angry crowds, we're going back to the regular schedule. I notice there hasn't been any talk of filled hearts...
Nothing new since 4/7 1 filled heart hope we aren't going back, but it might have to do with Alorth getting sick he's a couple weeks behind on his game update so that could have a lot to do with it

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Nothing new since 4/7 1 filled heart filled heart hope we aren't going back, but it might have to do with Alorth getting sick he's a couple weeks behind on his game update so that could have a lot to do with it
Well, hopefully that's the reason. But I'm cynical, myself, in general. I find very few games I like, even though there a lot of them, I thuink less than 10, with this one being one of them , so when one of them gets delayed, it sucks.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Well, hopefully that's the reason. But I'm cynical, myself, in general. I find very few games I like, even though there a lot of them, I thuink less than 10, with this one being one of them , so when one of them gets delayed, it sucks.
Yeah I agree same with me probably 9-10 that I really enjoy. I play others as a filler to kill time most of which I don't go back to. Have you tried My Dorm it's solid and really good (my opinion) big plus is never any waiting or slaking on updates dev is really good

Reactions: Ermi33

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Would be interesting if Lindsey, the girl that stood up MC during the prom, came back now. MC is supposed to have had a crush on her since they were kids, so he would remember her, but not what she did. her side of the story could be important too.

I thought he would visit his former best friend too. and maybe stumble upon Chad and his mates.
more things need to happen to unlock the memories.

was there a chance that MC's parents actually met Gracie and her kids ? Gracie visited every day for a year, and MC's parents would also have visited everyday... Maybe MC's dad set up the financial aspect to last that long because he wanted MC to wake up and go take care of the grandkids ? Gracie didn't end up in poverty after being kicked out, so there is a chance that MC's parents helped her a bit to get started in life.
They met her and they thought she was a floozy who took advantage of their son

BillyTim

May 13, 2024
I really enjoyed this game. Unfortunately it seems I must prepare for a fairly long wait for new content if I understand the discussion correctly.

I was pleasantly surprised over the scope of taboos touched upon (and broken) in the game and the quality of the artwork , story and characters ... .and not to mention the fact that, thank god, not every female had breasts the size of medium sized mountains.

Are there games that you all can recommend playing while we wait? My preference is the more realistic art form with more normal bodily proportions instead of the seemingly "normal" 3 feet high girl with quadruple-F sized breasts being pinned to the ground by a protagonist wielding his 7 feet long man-spear :D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out for me. I honestly hadn't considered to look there since I was just thinking along the lines of "Something along the same lines as Radian". Hopefully someone has already posted there and gotten a few good recommendations. Time to go sifting for gold :-D
Giving game recommendations is not allowed in game thread, that's why I linked you there... :WeSmart:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Probs got reported... but honestly... who cares... :WaitWhat:
I was a patron during earlier updates but discontinued since his lack of punctuation.. Played today and liked even though not lot has happened wrt content but yk thought of pledging again... subscribestar hates me for some reason

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes