-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hello again everyone, time for a public progress update!

Sorry for taking a little bit with this one. Last month was hectic as hell for me so my plans of posting were thwarted: I apologize for that, and for the delay of May's wallpapers.

The good news, however, is things are most definitely still on track for our scheduled release date! I've updated the Progress Tracker and it reflects that we're about 22% completed with the chapter, though we're realistically closer to about 27%, and I'll be updating it again once the referenced scene is finalized. I'm working in overdrive here to make up for lost time from last month, as I admittedly wanted to get more scenes finished, but got caught up due to real life. Still, it's nothing dire or that can't be rectified with a little overtime.

This chapter should be roughly 18 scenes in total (which was also updated to be reflected in the tracker) and about the same size as Chapter 6. While I don't want to post previews just yet due to spoilers early-on in Chapter 7... I'll be sure to post the next Progress Report in about 2 weeks along with quite a few preview renders... so look forward to that.

Love you guys!

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See or join us on .

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
So a little birdie told me that you can get an Olivia "dark" scene in the True Edition. I wasn't able to find it. What are the required choices for that? If I pick all the dark choices during the date/hotel scene, ch6 just ends.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So a little birdie told me that you can get an Olivia "dark" scene in the True Edition. I wasn't able to find it. What are the required choices for that? If I pick all the dark choices during the date/hotel scene, ch6 just ends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't need to pick dark choices during the date, you need to pick them the entire playthrough. "tred" just means true edition. Can't remember exactly what cc6 comes from and I'm too lazy to unarchive the files again to double check, but you either need cc6 to be true, or to have live scared at or above 6 and Liv love and horny below 10 and 6 respectively. If your points are slanted towards love or lust and you haven't turned her down then you won't get the scene.
If you do that then she'll say she isn't ready, MC will get made and you'll get this choice menu I'll post below where you get the option to rape her. I'll also silently judge you.

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
You don't need to pick dark choices during the date, you need to pick them the entire playthrough. "tred" just means true edition. Can't remember exactly what cc6 comes from and I'm too lazy to unarchive the files again to double check, but you either need cc6 to be true, or to have live scared at or above 6 and Liv love and horny below 10 and 6 respectively. If your points are slanted towards love or lust and you haven't turned her down then you won't get the scene.
If you do that then she'll say she isn't ready, MC will get made and you'll get this choice menu I'll post below where you get the option to rape her. I'll also silently judge you.
What are you using to see/edit the details? Is that in the game or a separate app or some kind of console?

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe he is a harbinger. The redheads are the new blondes (whom everybody seems to hate now). This fashion will be phased out as any other fashion before and everybody will start hating the redheads. He is just at the forefront. :ROFLMAO:
AFAIK, Eve was redhead, also Lilith was a redhead too. So, redheads are on high demand since the beginning.;)
Another example can be found at 15th century Europe, redheads were smokin' hot in those days. ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
don't LI-shame or kink shame a brother !
different tastes for different people.
it means more redheads for the ones that care :D

Reactions: mintymuz

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Maybe he is a harbinger. The redheads are the new blondes (whom everybody seems to hate now). This fashion will be phased out as any other fashion before and everybody will start hating the redheads.
Always been a fan of petite brunettes myself, but I can't hate on blondes. Allison is genuinely adorable. I know what you mean though, about redheads being the new 'in vogue' attraction. Not all redheads are hot, but the ones that are are smokin'! There was another game, now abandoned, with a pair of screaming hot redhead twins. Broke my heart to see that hung with an abandoned tag.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
If chapter 7 has any chances of coming out in late July like planned, SRD going to need to work over driver especially after taking May off by not doing much.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This game is in good track rn, I hope it continues like this. I mean we all know that most top games are updated once or twice a year and some not even that. Hopefully this can have a pace of at least 3 updates per year.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes