Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Always been a fan of petite brunettes myself, but I can't hate on blondes. Allison is genuinely adorable. I know what you mean though, about redheads being the new 'in vogue' attraction. Not all redheads are hot, but the ones that are are smokin'! There was another game, now abandoned, with a pair of screaming hot redhead twins. Broke my heart to see that hung with an abandoned tag.
I was half joking about the hatered towards the blondes. What I meant that they were in high demand in mid to end of 20 century and now there is a notion that they are all dull and stupid. Even in this game Alison is a bit lightheaded.
What for the redhead twins (from Buried Desires game, I think) it's a pity. That game had so much potential and all went wasted.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
If chapter 7 has any chances of coming out in late July like planned, SRD going to need to work over driver especially after taking May off by not doing much.
Important to remember that their progress tracker is still a fairly loose metric. While it may be 22-27% currently, depending on the size of the next few scenes, we could easily see that number jump to 50% in a matter of 1-2 weeks. I'd say they're still close enough to on schedule that a little overtime could easily makeup for it and keep their deadline.

I wouldn't expect it to arrive early or anything, but August 20th is still very much plausible.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Important to remember that their progress tracker is still a fairly loose metric. While it may be 22-27% currently, depending on the size of the next few scenes, we could easily see that number jump to 50% in a matter of 1-2 weeks. I'd say they're still close enough to on schedule that a little overtime could easily makeup for it and keep their deadline.

I wouldn't expect it to arrive early or anything, but August 20th is still very much plausible.
Ok thx for the news, sir "SD3"

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
So the next chapter is supposedly 4 months away? Edit: 4 months considering the date of the last release.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Nice game, perfect writing of primary LI's. But secondary female characters are boring, useless and even extremely annoying (Brooke). Also it is noticeable that MILFs are not devs cup of tea, they done very unattractive. For my taste it could be much better if devs had focus on the main girls and forget about all this Brook/Jade/Mae etc trash routes.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Btw how the paths work and does it affect available scenes? For example Allison is on darkness for me but i never said a bad word to this cutie, wtf?!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Wow...just finished and I DEFINITELY going to hell (if one exists). I loved every bit of this VN, one of my absolute favorites. I *did* go the dark route with the brunette. Maddie I think was her default name. I changed all of their names. Maddie was Sabrina, Bri for a nickname. I absolutely adored the blonde, I changed her name to Michelle. Her innocent naivety was at times too much, I just couldn't bring myself to go the darkness route with her. Right off the bat, I felt "Maddie" was going to be my punish toy. Gonna have to balance her actions better, I was pretty rough to her (Darkness 71). Feel a lil bad about Brooke, I like her but I want ALL my girls in my harem. Really hope I can manage that somehow, guess we will see. Really looking forward to breaking "Maddie" and making my little blonde model *mine*; what an adventure that's gonna be. Great work, loved it, thank you!

Last edited:

Stealerr

May 25, 2022
Wow...just finished and I DEFINITELY going to hell (if one exists). I loved every bit of this VN, one of my absolute favorites. I *did* go the dark route with the brunette. Allison I think was her default name. I changed all of their names. Allison was Sabrina, Bri for a nickname. I absolutely adored the blonde, I changed her name to Michelle. Her innocent naivety was at times too much, I just couldn't bring myself to go the darkness route with her. Right off the bat, I felt "Allison" was going to be my punish toy. Gonna have to balance her actions better, I was pretty rough to her (Darkness 71). Feel a lil bad about Brooke, I like her but I want ALL my girls in my harem. Really hope I can manage that somehow, guess we will see. Really looking forward to breaking "Allison" and making my little blonde model *mine*; what an adventure that's gonna be. Great work, loved it, thank you!

going through the dark path with Queen Maddie bootylicious......

shame on you

• Love
Reactions: Qixoni
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes