a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
We don't use the D word here. They're just his tenants, nothing more.
Here when there is a "Fan Made Patch" we can named them anything we want to.
Daddy, dad, daughter, daughters, son and mom even aunt and cousins and maybe even an uncle thrown in or two.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I need follow one path only for getting scenes? For example I need follow Lust path? Or I can choice dark, lust path choices mixed?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Am I need follow one path only for getting scenes? For example I need follow Lust path? Or I can choice dark, lust path choices mixed?
I would imagine that each path will have some different scenes and that others will be the similar but with slight variations depending on the path your on. We'll only find out if this is the case once the game really gets going.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why not? 1 month 1 update
Because not every game works that way. Most take 3 or more months between updates, and a game of this quality is more than likely to do the same.

I mean, the MC's not their D unless it's patched. Really makes you think :unsure: doesn't it?
Nope, because patches like this restore the true version of the story since Patreon has rules against incest content.

Also, given how this game starts, how can he not be their Dad? Oh, he's just some guy that Gracie had sex with before getting knocked up and in her dying moments decides to send her daughters to live with her one-night stand?

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Because not every game works that way. Most take 3 or more months between updates, and a game of this quality is more than likely to do the same.

Nope, because patches like this restore the true version of the story since Patreon has rules against incest content.

Also, given how this game starts, how can he not be their Dad? Oh, he's just some guy that Gracie had sex with before getting knocked up and in her dying moments decides to send her daughters live with her one-night stand?

Have you played it without the patch? That's pretty much what she does.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Have you played it without the patch? That's pretty much what she does.
And that's why it's not the true version of the story because it's so preposterous.
He is their Dad, they are his daughters.
The only true way to play this game is with the patch.

3 month for 1 update = 30-40 min gameplay? Well...ok
You clearly haven't played many adult games, have you?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, I feel confident there'll be nothing but gritty realism coming from this story of a coma-surviving world-famous photographer shacking up with his long-lost triplet daughters.
Is that really the least realistic thing you've heard of?

Reactions: Krynh
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes