Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST
At the rate of update releases, I would die if Maddie was last.

Me: Maddie sex scene???
Devs: How about we add another random chick that will drag on the plot.

Even MC is questioning why he's getting so lucky with all these women in his life.

To be fair that blonde rocker chick might initiate a 3sum with MC and Maddie. Fingers crossed. Only one can hope.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Even MC is questioning why he's getting so lucky with all these women in his life.

To be fair that blonde rocker chick might initiate a 3sum with MC and Maddie. Fingers crossed. Only one can hope.
Similar to this, I'd be surprised if the Model wasn't involved more in Allie's content.

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022

It would frustrate me too sadly I think the dev made its choice a long time ago.. truely the best girl will play hard to get.
At least we get a few scenes featuring her but we want more ! :mad:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Similar to this, I'd be surprised if the Model wasn't involved more in Allie's content.
Interesting idea, but that character definitely needs a model change. Whatever I think of when I see her, it isn't model (fashion or glamour). Maybe goth chick or something, if I'm feeling generous. With so many DAZ models out there they couldn't find one that would look believable as a model?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes