wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Radiant Chapter 7: Progress Report #2
Hello everyone! Sorry to keep you guys in suspense with this much needed progress update while we played catchup. Now that we're in a better spot I'll try to post these every 2 weeks from now until release day, as well as update the tracker with each new completed scene.
Speaking of the progress tracker: I've updated it to reflect that we're about 50% finished with CH7. As you can see we're still a little behind schedule, but we're grinding through everything very quickly now and aiming to bring our completion status up to 70% by the end of next week (which, god willing, will put us in a good spot to meet our deadline at the end of August).
This one is shaping up to be amazing, easily one of the most "lewd" updates we've made so far... with several spicy animations pretty much straight out of the gate and many more later on in the chapter. It also comes with a very nice surprise I know a good chunk of you have been waiting for, and some wholesome moments for those of you who miss a certain girl from MC's past.
Love you guys, thank you for being patient for this, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Enjoy the previews and don't forget to check out this month's wallpapers!
View attachment 3873730
View attachment 3873731
View attachment 3873733
View attachment 3873736
View attachment 3873738
View attachment 3873739
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice wallpaper I sure hope we'll be seeing more of her, I so took pregnancy option at lake just waiting for knock on door or phone call ;)

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I mostly joke, but I could actually see a bad end like that if the girls don't like you and tell the authorities, or someone else tells the authorities.
Idk. The way I see it, the MC has everything in his power to get his way on that route, the girls have no one but him in the world and to report him would be to stay on the street since I think the triplets are not even his legal daughters. so I don't see such a thing as a "bad ending" on that route. The MC will do as he wants.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Idk. The way I see it, the MC has everything in his power to get his way on that route, the girls have no one but him in the world and to report him would be to stay on the street since I think the triplets are not even his legal daughters. so I don't see such a thing as a "bad ending" on that route. The MC will do as he wants.
I'm not a lawyer, but in the hypothetical scenario where the MC is convinced on criminal charges, I bet if the girls wanted they could win a hell of a large financial judgement against their rich rapist father in a civil case and be set for life (or at least long enough to become financially independent).

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I'm not a lawyer, but in the hypothetical scenario where the MC is convinced on criminal charges, I bet if the girls wanted they could win a hell of a large financial judgement against their rich rapist father in a civil case and be set for life (or at least long enough to become financially independent).
Could be. But can the girls even afford a lawyer? I really don't know much about the subject either, but the truth is that the mc has more money and more contacts than them, the way I see it he could easily defend himself with the argument that the triplets came to his house with the plan of taking advantage from him and invent that they were abused to get money from him and if there is no proof of abuse I think he would be fine. In any case, this is all very hypothetical lol.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Could be. But can the girls even afford a lawyer? I really don't know much about the subject either, but the truth is that the mc has more money and more contacts than them, the way I see it he could easily defend himself with the argument that the triplets came to his house with the plan of taking advantage from him and invent that they were abused to get money from him and if there is no proof of abuse I think he would be fine. In any case, this is all very hypothetical lol.
Fucking rich people and their privileges

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so august update going to happen or ? cause had saw the progress schedule and there is like 10 scenes yet to do ...

at least do part update ? as they did before ? or they are back to their true nature and playing xxvi

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
That sure would be one hell of a story twist, he goes to jail losses all his money and house to his daughters, they become lesbians in a 3 way romp with each other, while the female guards at the prison are raping the MC and Bernie becomes there guardian, to be continued ...... ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TamreeFugar
Feb 15, 2019
View attachment 3874249

I mostly joke, but I could actually see a Bad End like that if the girls don't like you and tell the authorities, or someone else tells the authorities.
I don't think that the girls will turn him in because Liv won't tell her. Liv won't say anything to protect her sisters (to stop them from becoming homeless) and will gaslight herself into thinking that she was in the wrong.

inquisitorhawke96

Nov 6, 2018
I mostly joke, but I could actually see a Bad End like that if the girls don't like you and tell the authorities, or someone else tells the authorities.
I don't think that the girls will turn him in because Liv won't tell her. Liv won't say anything to protect her sisters (to stop them from becoming homeless) and will gaslight herself into thinking that she was in the wrong.
Liv possibly watched MC spank Maddie until she cried. Maybe she finally becomes disillusioned about her father's nature and this brings her closer to Maddie. Either way, this will definitely lead to a bad ending of sorts.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Liv possibly watched MC spank Maddie until she cried. Maybe she finally becomes disillusioned about her father's nature and this brings her closer to Maddie. Either way, this will definitely lead to a bad ending of sorts.
I doubt it'll actually lead to a bad ending, at least not for the MC, probably just a darker ending for the girls. I haven't played the dark path but just looking through some of the dialogues for it with URM you can also turn Liv against Maddie after you spank her, convincing Liv that he's actually doing it for Maddie and that she needs the correction or she'll turn out to be a fuck up.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
How do I get the dark path with the redhead? I follow the mod and click on everything where it tells me Dark Path and it still gives me her seduction path.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes