Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hopefully at the end of the month we will see something but I imagine it will be during the first 2 weeks of September, these games always are delayed. Anyway, here is one of the latest wallpapers they released, it's the girl that no one cares about but I think she's kinda hot tbf.
43d05adf-b0b5-46f5-9c35-a07cf9b76daa.png

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Game development is hard and most people will give a developer the benefit of the doubt or be ok with a delay due to what ever circumstances that may arise. But, a developer should at least let his fans or supporter know if there hick up with development so a miss deadline or a late update is understandable. The problem with D is that he consistently misses his own deadline he sets. The latest example being he will update the tracker every 2 weeks and we are nearly going into the third week. Aleroth really should take the lead here so things can get done more consistently.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
(y) you know it only takes 5 min to update tracker lol people wouldn't bitch or worry if it was kept current
Yup. I'm less worried about the update tracker only showing about 40% completion, I'm more concerned about Damned being too lazy, disorganized or just generally uncaring that he hasn't bothered to keep up with it. If he's not doing that properly then what else is he fucking the dog on?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yup. I'm less worried about the update tracker only showing about 40% completion, I'm more concerned about Damned being too lazy, disorganized or just generally uncaring that he hasn't bothered to keep up with it. If he's not doing that properly then what else is he fucking the dog on?
Yeah I agree with that, Alorth needs to crack the wipe again, I'm not overly concerned at the moment figure it will be end of September before we get update, prob worry more if it goes past that date without any word about it. 5 was on time 6 a little late either way it's a lot better then it was before and when it was abandoned

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
aww man, was hoping for more jade in the repeatable stuff. Seems odd releasing it at if its a bunch of setup for repeatable events but there is only actually one event. Why not wait till they have repeatable events for a bunch of them at once?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Is this the cop's wife?
Very nicely morphed, sure.
This iteration of Rachel may as well be a new character, especially for players who rejected the "old" Rachel. Replay, quick.
Since this re-morphing is ever ongoing in Radiant (a wallpaper showed Alita as literally half the physical size of the triplets) all LI player choices should be reviewed. Bright side to this is that Radiant replayability soars.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and faramata
4.30 star(s) 274 Votes