Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Hello again everyone. Wanted to make a public progress report this time, since the last one had some risqué previews and needed to be paywalled.

As you can see, we are indeed running slightly behind on our initially announced deadline (the end of August). We’re currently about 70% finished, as will be reflected in the progress tracker a bit later in the day when it's updated (after current scenes get wrapped up). The good news is that the last 30% or so of the chapter shouldn’t take too long: there will not be any huge/unreasonably long delays like there has been in the past... that is something I promised to everyone way back when we started working on Chapter 6 and I will honor that promise. That being said, I know it’s still disappointing to have to wait a little longer than was initially announced, even if it's just a couple of weeks, and for that I apologize. I just wanted to be transparent and let you all know ahead of time so there’s no surprises come the end of August. I’ll do my best to make it up to you guys and get things done quickly, and I'll be very communicative in the process so that you guys know exactly what to expect.

Chapter 7 is roughly the same size as Chapter 6, a bit larger even. It is the most explicit update we’ve made so far with lots of animations and spicy content, various scenes with multiple girls. There's also an immense amount of choices, branching, and payoff from recently established relationships! Additionally, as I mentioned in the previous report, you'll also get a much anticipated visit from a certain redhead from our past... and there’s a pretty big scene that I think quite a few of you have been waiting for (not quite like the one in Chapter 6, but still much anticipated, winkwink).

Love you guys, and I’ll post one of these again in about two weeks so I can keep everyone posted. This will also be public, and I'll include some (new) SFW previews! Thanks for bearing with us and for the support.
Yea.... this is what I was afraid of. I guess this thread will be a shit show for the next couple weeks. I really hope he doesn't take longer than that.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The update will depend on if Alorth can do what he need to finish up on and if it can be done by end of month, he will be on vacation in September
I am assuming that he has his part pretty much finished since he already announced that he is going on vacation next month. I just don't see him leaving with his part unfinished, hopefully it will just be a couple of weeks like SirD said.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I am assuming that he has his part pretty much finished since he already announced that he is going on vacation next month. I just don't see him leaving with his part unfinished, hopefully it will just be a couple of weeks like SirD said.
That would be excellent here's to hoping (y):)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
'SirD' has said many things and most of it is lies..

Reactions: acwboy

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
Radiant missing a deadline is nothing new, but at least SirD hasn't reverted back to not working on the game at all for months at a time. I barely have time to keep up with any AVNs right now, so the delay doesn't bother me too much. I am starting to miss the triplets though.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Radiant missing a deadline is nothing new, but at least SirD hasn't reverted back to not working on the game at all for months at a time.
He has reverted, someone making 1 deadline in 5 years does not make them trustworthy. You hope he is only 2 months late at this point. Everything hinged on consistency and he failed again.

It's sad because this game would make 2-3 times the money it does now with hard work and regular updates. Instead you got a lazy dev living in his brother's basement.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Radiant missing a deadline is nothing new, but at least SirD hasn't reverted back to not working on the game at all for months at a time. I barely have time to keep up with any AVNs right now, so the delay doesn't bother me too much. I am starting to miss the triplets though.
We're lucky there is not a new final fantasy episode every year :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 274 Votes