Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
View attachment 3990008
i'd hope you are more than 50% done since the deadline was 10 days ago :HideThePain:
That post seem a little contradictory to his post on Aug 17th " We’re currently about 70% finished " Why didn't he just say 70% :unsure:
Some context is missing from that Discord post. He says they're more than 50% done because the person they're responding to specifically says the progress tracker looks like it's less than halfway.

1000003071.png

So it's a direct response to that, not an updated estimate. Sounds like we should hopefully have that today or tomorrow.

I don't have a horse in the race either way, just wanted to add some clarifying context to the earlier snip.

Jan 27, 2018
Some context is missing from that Discord post. He says they're more than 50% done because the person they're responding to specifically says the progress tracker looks like it's less than halfway.

View attachment 3993591

So it's a direct response to that, not an updated estimate. Sounds like we should hopefully have that today or tomorrow.

I don't have a horse in the race either way, just wanted to add some clarifying context to the earlier snip.
Your full post with context has the same exact text as mine though, it's just slightly smaller in mine because it's a reply but you can read the entire thing in both screenshots.
Anyway, i know he said that thing about being more than 50% done because he was asked, i was joking

Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Your full post with context has the same exact text as mine though, it's just slightly smaller in mine because it's a reply but you can read the entire thing in both screenshots.
Anyway, i know he said that thing about being more than 50% done because he was asked, i was joking
Oh I know, but I felt a lot of people were missing the smaller text in yours.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
I don't know why people take what D says seriously when he has a history of making things up and barely keeping any promises. D makes up vague or inaccurate statement 90% of the time. Just because he made one dead line with chapter 6 after Aleroth threaten to pull out of the project which lit a fire under him for his own monetary sake does not make him suddenly reliable or trustworthy with his statements or deadlines. For D, take what he says with a grain of salt. It better to keep your expectation low and be surprised than high and be disappointed.

Joolon654654

Feb 19, 2022
Or use the money as a fap aid while playing something else, like the latest FFXIV expansion.
We must never forget how Alorth threatened to leave the project if SirD decided to flog the log instead of doing his job.
When did Alorth threatened to leave the project ? is the true ? is there a problem with update delivery in this game , like summertime saga , i am asking cuse i am new subscriber to the game.

Joolon654654

Feb 19, 2022
Alorth threatened to leave because SirDammed is lazy as fuck and prefers to shitpost on twitter or play vidya instead of working on Radiant.
I see , ty for answering. So there is high potential this game going to get abandoned eventually or will get the "Milker" treatment , like so many has beforehand. Sad cuse it seem's to have good potential and premise.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I see , ty for answering. So there is high potential this game going to get abandoned eventually or will get the "Milker" treatment , like so many has beforehand. Sad cuse it seem's to have good potential and premise.
It's already in the milker treatment...
The "problem" is that when it gets updates, those are generally good. The last one was really good.

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes