Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
developer and his usual excuses, if he should NO HAD the support or the money he is earning 3k at month if not more , then fine, but he is doing and going around like as usual with his sweet laced words scamming his supporters and fans.

had the setup done , so renders should no take to much time as they should had taken on the beginning.

BET IS THIS APE is going to go till December or even more for the full update to spawn.

IF SO to show 1200 around renders of which half of they don't had pretty much meaning or show a floor or a table or a wall or a tree so nice yeah yeah.

Reactions: sabo93

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
had the setup done , so renders should no take to much time as they should had taken on the beginning.
The renders are not the problem, Alorth is a busy bee. It's the writing and programming.

You should be aware that there's not just one person working on this.

jarisi

Jan 1, 2021
I mean you have to install the patch to begin with to even have those scenes. :WeSmart:
What patch? I found the game on a different page, not in the official, and since I like it I decided to support the developer. You are telling me that there are different versions of the game and I could avoid those things with a different one?

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
What patch? I found the game on a different page, not in the official, and since I like it I decided to support the developer. You are telling me that there are different versions of the game and I could avoid those things with a different one?
If you download it here you won't have any of it unless you also go get the taboo patch lewdpatcher

Reactions: Nadira
Dec 20, 2017
This " Brooke's best friend" redhead girl is a new character for episode 7 or has she appeared before? I skip anything non-triplets and non-Norah related.

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes