Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Its the power of incest and also that sweet teenage pussy my friend!!!!!
None of which is even included in the game so far lol - unless we count a one night stand with a girl long dead you don't even remember and might not have even been a teenager herself at the time anyway haha. Its the power of great looking characters and art coupled with a heart tugging plot and carrying the game off the starting blocks before we get to the stuff your on about my friend. When the good stuff you mention really hits they'll be able to afford to build their own studio on a private island with the kind of financial backing they'll be getting!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Far too early to judge who is best girl in all honesty from what weve seen so far - I mean one was a one night stand and another a girl weve hired and only met in passing lol. Looks wise its deffo the brunette triplet who is most attractive albeit of course that means she has the worst personality of the bunch lol

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Looks wise its deffo the brunette triplet who is most attractive albeit of course that means she has the worst personality of the bunch lol
I feel like she is the classic case of a girl with tough exterior but probably the biggest heart. So as the time goes she is gonna open up to you more and more and you are gonna see the "real" her. I may be wrong tho.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I feel like she is the classic case of a girl with tough exterior but probably the biggest heart. So as the time goes she is gonna open up to you more and more and you are gonna see the "real" her. I may be wrong tho.
I'm pretty sure that Allison got the biggest heart :BootyTime:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like that opening up.

bobbert2121

Apr 16, 2020

I guess I'm mildly confused on the above post he said: "P.S. I'll be posting a big progress update on Thursday, so don't go bailing on us just yet! "

If Sir Damned hadn't mentioned Thursday, I wouldn't be asking I suppose...

Reactions: x32 and BigDaddyDom

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Let's wait a few updates. We'll see who has the higher ground. At this point it's too early to tell. Damned if I know. It's anyone's game.
Hate to nitpick, but that probably should've been Dammed. Oh, but it's possible to keep the pun by using a custom link to their member profile like so [user=690073]Damned[/user] (Damned). :geek:

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes