Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
:unsure: Agree with most of that just can't do dark for Maddie
She's the best for the dark path. She's the most affected by her mom's death and she distrusts the father, so being cruel to her and loving to her sisters isolates her even more and makes her depend on the father more even as he abuses her. I hope there's a way to get the other two girls into bullying her in a future update.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
She's the best for the dark path. She's the most affected by her mom's death and she distrusts the father, so being cruel to her and loving to her sisters isolates her even more and makes her depend on the father more even as he abuses her. I hope there's a way to get the other two girls into bullying her in a future update.
I have to disagree her being the most affected by her moms death, is the main reason not to be cruel to her it's like adding insult to injury, she has been opening up and trusting the mc more. I think she'll come around just fine without having to abuse her

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
I have to disagree her being the most affected by her moms death, is the main reason not to be cruel to her it's like adding insult to injury, she has been opening up and trusting the mc more. I think she'll come around just fine without having to abuse her
The father doesn't have to abuse her to make her come around, it's just hotter that way.

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
I'd say you both are right. Depending on how you want to play the MC. If you want to play the cruel Asshole her vulnerability and isolation makes her an "easy target", while, when you want to play as an Mindful and Loving guy the same traits make her perfect to live out your "helper syndrome" and Save her from her grief.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'd say you both are right. Depending on how you want to play the MC. If you want to play the cruel Asshole her vulnerability and isolation makes her an "easy target", while, when you want to play as an Mindful and Loving guy the same traits make her perfect to live out your "helper syndrome" and Save her from her grief.
I can go with that, the latter will have to be my way

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I do not care much for seducing her. I just do not want her to feel like shit that Allie and Liv "moved on too fast" while she feels like her whole world was just recently turned inside out. I was prepared to not have any sex scenes with Maddie because of my choices back when I started and the story was more introspective to the point that I thought that I could only end with one or two LIs.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I do not care much for seducing her. I just do not want her to feel like shit that Allie and Liv "moved on too fast" while she feels like her whole world was just recently turned inside out. I was prepared to not have any sex scenes with Maddie because of my choices back when I started and the story was more introspective to the point that I thought that I could only end with one or two LIs.
I to was prepared not to have any love scenes with Maddie, who knows what twisted stuff SirD might have coming maybe by the end of the game none of the triplets will be LI's and left the mc as he losses everything for knocking up Jade. I put nothing past anything anymore

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and Vlbc

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Haven't seen any of those three in this title, so I'm a little confused.
No problem with them, simply not sure how it applies to this VN.

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes