davreq

Jul 5, 2021

Tracer x Widow Hotdogging

Tracer's a very tight fit and Widow's supposed to be the one punishing her, so long shlong hotdogging it is
Not sure if I ever animated hotdogging now that I think about it but now that I have, I gotta say I want to include this more in future projects, it's a good way to show size comparison and do some teasing at the same time.
We finally got to see exactly what widow was packing; a definite third leg
Hope you like the animation here and thanks as always for the support, working on another section so will be able to do another update soon too!
And the comparison?

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020

Tracer x Widow Hotdogging

Tracer's a very tight fit and Widow's supposed to be the one punishing her, so long shlong hotdogging it is
Not sure if I ever animated hotdogging now that I think about it but now that I have, I gotta say I want to include this more in future projects, it's a good way to show size comparison and do some teasing at the same time.
We finally got to see exactly what widow was packing; a definite third leg
Hope you like the animation here and thanks as always for the support, working on another section so will be able to do another update soon too!
This thing probably hits like Tyson.
Tracer gets a tap in the back of her head and she's out for a while.
12131.jpg

Purp91

Sep 1, 2023
she looks like a godamn scorpion stinging it's prey

considering he did a hotdogging scene with sheva and ada.. to me this just looks stupid, its just kinda sliding over the top of her ass - thats not hotdogging.
I'd still consider it hotdogging but besides that it's more of the erotic factor and the anticipation of what's to come that I think the scene is really trying to convey. Plus bonus points for the balls slapping against tracer and the love juices connecting.

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023
I'd still consider it hotdogging but besides that it's more of the erotic factor and the anticipation of what's to come that I think the scene is really trying to convey. Plus bonus points for the balls slapping against tracer and the love juices connecting.
To me the hottest part is how desperate Widow is. Goddamn it now my dick is hard

Reactions: guthrie1233333
Apr 19, 2024
she looks like a godamn scorpion stinging it's prey

considering he did a hotdogging scene with sheva and ada.. to me this just looks stupid, its just kinda sliding over the top of her ass - thats not hotdogging.
Between this one and Womb Raider it seems like the size of the futa's dicks are getting so comically big that it's starting to take away from the quality of the animation.
I'll have to rewatch the older Cyberpunk animations Rad did but I'm certain the dicks have at least doubled in size.

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Between this one and Womb Raider it seems like the size of the futa's dicks are getting so comically big that it's starting to take away from the quality of the animation.
I'll have to rewatch the older Cyberpunk animations Rad did but I'm certain the dicks have at least doubled in size.
You wanna know what you can do if you don’t like it un watch the thread buddy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote