Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
With you 100% Ada and Sheva is probably my favorite Rad scene.
Sheva works so well as a dominant futa and Ada is probably his hottest female model imo
Definitely but this widow and tracer one might take it for me personally its just from everything I’ve seen it’s gonna be just as good and I love widow and tracer as much as the RE females ngl

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
They might as well pack it up and find another animator cause an animator who mostly does huge cock isn't gonna just switch to normal sized ones
Geez first there's "There should be more male and female stuff" in Nyl's thread
Now it's "I wish the cocks were smaller" here.

Lmao
You just can’t win lol

Reactions: crust6
Apr 19, 2024
They might as well pack it up and find another animator cause an animator who mostly does huge cock isn't gonna just switch to normal sized ones
Geez first there's "There should be more male and female stuff" in Nyl's thread
Now it's "I wish the cocks were smaller" here.

Lmao
Y'all need to chill all I said was the dicks are getting a little bit too big.

I still love Rad's stuff, I even acknowledged that Sheva's dick was a great size (and my favorite Rad video)

Do me a favor, go and watch Rad's old Cyberpunk videos (which were awesome and how I first found Rad) and tell me if you think the dick's have gotten much bigger since then. They were still big then too.

So comparing what I said to the people saying Nyl should do male/female stuff is silly.

• Haha
Reactions: crust6

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Y'all need to chill all I said was the dicks are getting a little bit too big.

I still love Rad's stuff, I even acknowledged that Sheva's dick was a great size (and my favorite Rad video)

Do me a favor, go and watch Rad's old Cyberpunk videos (which were awesome and how I first found Rad) and tell me if you think the dick's have gotten much bigger since then. They were still big then too.

So comparing what I said to the people saying Nyl should do male/female stuff is silly.
It's just weird people getting nitpicky about these two recently,
My apologies if I overreacted, your message definitely chill, just been getting annoyed at both threads recently (with how easy it is to detail them) whenever new WIPs or New videos drop

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
It's just weird people getting nitpicky about these two recently,
My apologies if I overreacted, your message definitely chill, just been getting annoyed at both threads recently (with how easy it is to detail them) whenever new WIPs or New videos drop
Fr

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote