Fable-X

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2023
Untitled-1.png
0.2 is out!

What's new:

-Continuation of the story;

-2 new characters introduced;

-Introduction to 3 main paths: love path (romance); lust path (more sex and kinks); loner path (more casual sex with different characters);

Last edited:
Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RainyDays-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there a list of tag to be implemented in the future ?
btw i think ai cg is a valid choice even more so if it get edited ^^ it beat feet drawn art, re-use of art and art stealing -_-
i understand not wanting to spoil the content but the summary is Oo not enough to know if people want to follow (and by people i can only be sure of myself and like minded people) because often some starting setting seem apealing but the tone or plot isn't what was expected at first (leading to massive whinning and lots of bitching)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I don't care AI cg or not, I actually like it. but I don't see any game with quality that matches the graphics.
Usually it's a beautiful story with no/shit graphics, or beautiful graphics with no/shit story.
Or it does a complete 270 and fucks up the coding instead.
Sometimes it's all shit: graphics, story and coding.
This one at least has good graphics.. and possibly a stable base of code. All that's left is the story, really.

Devs really need to group together according to their strengths.
I can write somewhat elaborate stories that evolve as they're given proofreading, but I can't draw/animate or code for the life of me. Dev here has a solid art-style and stable coding.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I came in here to laugh at the first preview "animation" that literally is the equivalent of scrolling the picture up and down.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I came in here to laugh at the first preview "animation" that literally is the equivalent of scrolling the picture up and down.
Are you laughing while working on your own flawless creative product that you are/will be providing to the world?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Are you laughing while working on your own flawless creative product that you are/will be providing to the world?
Nope, but why the hell would anyone skip over just doing a static image and instead make the worst fake animation in the entire world is beyond me.

Last edited:

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I don't like the different paths system. It forces me to save, load the different choices and then play it again. Which is usually not possible, if it is really a path due to decisions made 3 versions ago. And I will not play a game several times, just to see all scenes.... Is this actually what people like? Am I alone with my opinion?