VN Ren'Py Completed Rainy Season [Ep. 3 FULL] [NikitaSca96]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I am not trying to be overly critical of it, but the sentences aren't structured to where they make a lot of sense. I just have a hard time enjoying a game if I have to struggle with the text.

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I am not trying to be overly critical of it, but the sentences aren't structured to where they make a lot of sense. I just have a hard time enjoying a game if I have to struggle with the text.
Sorry, just it was my first game on english:)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Not a problem, trying to be constructive with my opinion.

No problem... just trying to provide constructive criticism. Ever need help with English translations I'd be more than happy to look it over.

naap2525

Aug 21, 2019
I dont remember in what game have a soundtrack with a Japanese agressive rap, i search the song in Shazam but i dont remember the name, anyone know something ? i mean, remember hear a song japanese in anyone of the game to episode 1 to 3 ? thanks !

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I dont remember in what game have a soundtrack with a Japanese agressive rap, i search the song in Shazam but i dont remember the name, anyone know something ? i mean, remember hear a song japanese in anyone of the game to episode 1 to 3 ? thanks !
As i remember i don't add Japanesse rap in this game :unsure:

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port for Rainly Season [EP1-2-3]

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
isn't this ntr like come on ep 1 it ends with the guy fucking your wife , ep 2 the guy fucks your wife with vika wtf ?

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes