Aug 24, 2020
One thing I'm worried with the next game is hopefully it's not the same 4 situations again. The interviews pervs, anal guy, the tanned guy, and finally the shota. From what I've seen three of those are already in this game and hopefully it doesn't feel like a new skin of RaiOhGar.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
One thing I'm worried with the next game is hopefully it's not the same 4 situations again. The interviews pervs, anal guy, the tanned guy, and finally the shota. From what I've seen three of those are already in this game and hopefully it doesn't feel like a new skin of RaiOhGar.
Yeah... about that, it seems from the previews that this is a more expanded version of raiohgar. A thematic sequel, if you will.

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
This week on Gaptax:

Gap-senpai is hammering away at the cg content still. He is getting really excited about his work, so much so hes finding it hard to decide what content he should reveal every update. He finds most NTR artists dont mind spoiling it, but he would like to keep some of it a surprise for us :)

View attachment 2413870
Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?
Damn shadow people fucking again :FacePalm:

Now for the paid content. I Shall call this video; Shota Blowjob

q1978872989

Jul 25, 2022
This week on Gaptax:

Gap-senpai is hammering away at the cg content still. He is getting really excited about his work, so much so hes finding it hard to decide what content he should reveal every update. He finds most NTR artists dont mind spoiling it, but he would like to keep some of it a surprise for us :)

Damn shadow people fucking again :FacePalm:

Now for the paid content. I Shall call this video; Shota Blowjob

Thank you

Kenjisuke

Nov 17, 2022
Is the new game going to have moans?

I was so excited to play this one but when I realized there was no sound during sex I just couldn't enjoy it...

You don't have to voice your game, but at least put some moaning and slurp sounds or something, like Scars of Summer or Curse of Kubel...

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes