monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
how do you get to the special section of the video store
You need to beat the game first. This enable free roam. During free roam, go to the video store as the guy and there will be a membership card outside, to the right of the entrance.

Fred D

Jan 5, 2019
New Gaptax post dropped nothing really new shown, aside from the game having a trial version of it released now, that version has about 5 different H-scenes and here's a link for it.

Is the link not working for anyone?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Interesting. I just redownloaded the zip file from the link and it's different. Got the demo working now thought, thank you.
It tells me to install a very sketchy VPN, not worth the risk. Everything that tells you it needs special permits to proceed is way to out of line, even for this page.

Do you have an adblock? Sounds like you clicked a sketchy ad, one of those that tries to look like the download button

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
can someone do a quick mtl for the demo? Or does anyone know the translation tool that uses google translate and live translates the game, i forgot what its called.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
To start red-shota route you need to go into the town and then walk left. He's standing in front of your house.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Interesting. I just redownloaded the zip file from the link and it's different. Got the demo working now thought, thank you.
Yeah, sounds like you downloaded something malicious. Download a few anti-virus programs and bleach your system.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes