-Now giving us a percentage status of his update progress
Erotic event images 85%
Standing pictures 100%
Erotic scenarios 80%
Other images 70%
Main scenarios 60%
System related 70%
Battle related 50%
-A day will be split into morning and afternoon events which will begin when the prolgoue chapter ends
image-web.jpg
-No time limit for the days you'll just advance based on far you are for a route
-New trial version is planned to be released January will also be on DLsite as well
-And our first scene here happens to be a AV cover
image-800.jpg
As for the paid plan pic
image-web (1).jpg
Someone giving her a good ole rubdown in her one-piece swimsuit and he also plans to upload a video of this scene next time

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
New GapTax post time

-Next update planned to be on the 26/27th
Erotic event images 85%
Standing pictures 100%
Erotic scenarios 80%
Other images 70%
Main scenarios 60%
System related 70%
Battle related 50%
-A day will be split into morning and afternoon events which will begin when the prolgoue chapter ends
View attachment 2249631
-No time limit for the days you'll just advance based on far you are for a route
-New trial version is planned to be released January will also be on DLsite as well
View attachment 2249636
As for the paid plan pic
View attachment 2249637
Someone giving her a good ole rubdown in her one-piece swimsuit and he also plans to upload a video of this scene next time
Looking good!

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly it's refreshing for a group to actually produce meaningful results and actually progress with the development of their games.
It's gotten to the stage where damn near everything I follow is abandoned or being milked with miniscule updates.

#Gaptax4President

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Honestly it's refreshing for a group to actually produce meaningful results and actually progress with the development of their games.
It's gotten to the stage where damn near everything I follow is abandoned or being milked with miniscule updates.

#Gaptax4President
You know? I am Mr. Frundles Mr. Frundles.png

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
New GapTax post time

-Next update planned to be on the 26/27th
Erotic event images 85%
Standing pictures 100%
Erotic scenarios 80%
Other images 70%
Main scenarios 60%
System related 70%
Battle related 50%
View attachment 2249631
View attachment 2249636
As for the paid plan pic
View attachment 2249637
Ayo, she has black nips now?!

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
This week on Gaptax;

Gap-Senpai this fortnight has been adjusting the start of the game to fit in some erotic scenarios for the new trial version.

image-800.jpg

He says there should be about 8 scenes included in the new trial version next month. What do you think about that Eleno-

image-800 (2).jpg

Oh for goodness sake :FacePalm:

image-800 (1).jpg

I guess she also does a lot of swimming when shes not sucking dick i guess.

Now the paid content. Bare with me as its a video. I'll see if i can split it in two parts. I shall call it; Colonel Rub Down

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes