rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
Today on Gap-tax;

Gap-senpai has been plugging along with his usual production of erotic scenes and the system that keeps track of the progression of the game. He believes he'll be able to show what that very system is next month!

He has also remade the rental shop in the entertainment district.

image-800.jpg

Here is a sneak preview of the kind of footage that can be rented from the store;
image-800 (1).jpg

She looks familiar...

Now for the paid content. I shall call it;

SIKE! No images this time. He's posted a video i cant be bothered trying to figure out how to download. Its just the beginning of the game. how the ugly bastard colonel interrogates Elenor and blackmails her while taking off her clothes. not a lot more than we saw in the trail version.

Senpai is contemplating whether or not to release another trial version soon... I will keep an eye out for you.

Until next time.

DynamoPeach

Mar 6, 2017
Today on Gap-tax;

Gap-senpai has been plugging along with his usual production of erotic scenes and the system that keeps track of the progression of the game. He believes he'll be able to show what that very system is next month!

He has also remade the rental shop in the entertainment district.

View attachment 2199542

Here is a sneak preview of the kind of footage that can be rented from the store;
View attachment 2199541

She looks familiar...

Now for the paid content. I shall call it;

SIKE! No images this time. He's posted a video i cant be bothered trying to figure out how to download. Its just the beginning of the game. how the ugly bastard colonel interrogates Elenor and blackmails her while taking off her clothes. not a lot more than we saw in the trail version.

Senpai is contemplating whether or not to release another trial version soon... I will keep an eye out for you.

Until next time.
You could use a screen recorder tool like OBS to record the video in full screen but if it's something we've already seen from the trial then yeah i don't anyone who would be that needing to see the video that much.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so is there a new game like this one on the way? cause I wouldnt mind a saga of games like this one is perfect in every way and the art is top tier the only bad thing is the censorship

Reactions: Facilus

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any idea if asuka will appear in the new game? maybe in movies or smt like that? btw Ik this might have been asked before but even tho you are being blackmail can you go on a "faithfull" route? lil question the widow scenes say "day X and after" but here it only says day 6 so I could miss this scene? 2fq2f.JPG btw asuka gallery has some cg already unlocked even tho I havent played them yet, why? and why is kohta gallery blocked? Idk whats wrong with this game it says I had sex with another man but I havent done it yet and Im in day 4 and cant get the tape fuck my life

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Maybe? We don't know yes if Asuka gets a cameo in the new game. GapTax has yet to finish the second side girl, IF Asuka would get an appearance he would do it after drawing scenes for the other girl first.
You can't prevent everything. Asuka will get molested and even fucked anyway. But depending on how fast you finish the game, her corruption will be less and only if you take longer than 10 days will she be broken.
For the bus scene you need to drive on that very day. If you are right you see a heart symbol on the bus stop.
Maybe the scene with Kouta/Mc was already in the recollection. For every other scene, they will be unlocked even if you don't see them. A lot is hidden Ntr.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes