Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'm a bit sad that they won't be using pixel art and animation in their game.

Take these scenes for instance. I would love it if they would show what is going on with Eleanoras and evil dudes pixel art. Right now they are just unmoving and boring.
It would't change the game, the mc would still not know anything. But we as the player know what's going on anyway, so why not show the CG from Eleanoras view and for the mc just the scene as pixel sex?
Is pixel art so expensive? CGs should be way more expensive, no?
Just to clarify, has this been confirmed or is it possible those are simply placeholders as this is clearly in development?
I hard agree with you, if they're just standing T posed next to eachother, you may as well not see them in the first place.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I'd say it's not going to happen. Usually, you'll get a game with sprite animations OR a game with CG. While I do know of games that do both, they are pretty rare because they take more time and/or money to make.

Reactions: jags25655

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Well i'm sure if they would do it we could see it on their screenshots.
And it was the same in Raiohgar. For example when you can see her with the young blond supermarket worker.
You can see him and Asuka standing still. There was no movement, not even a heart over her.
That's the one thing that i dislike about GapTax games. I mean since the game got delayed it's clear he has already more than enough to do but i still find it to be a pity. A few pixel arts would improve the game a lot!

Another thing that would largly improve the game would be *before* and *After* looks for the rooms. You/Mc can see/find a dirty bed, semen stains or or used condoms after Eleanor was taken by one of the antagonists.

Last edited:

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Does Asuka have a mechanic where she's doing things on her own while you play as Kouta? Because I check the H stat and she has things going up when I haven't played as her or seen any scenes with her. Mind you I just started and the most I've seen with her was the initial bath/hot spring scene. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything here.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Does Asuka have a mechanic where she's doing things on her own while you play as Kouta? Because I check the H stat and she has things going up when I haven't played as her or seen any scenes with her. Mind you I just started and the most I've seen with her was the initial bath/hot spring scene. Just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything here.
All scenes happen on their own on a given day. Playing as girl essencially is a replay of that day.

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
Today on Gaptax;

Gap-sanpai has been doing his usual creation of CG and events production as usual. He also got around to doing maps for the story:

image-800 (1).jpg

This is the public pool section. I wonder what mischief will happen here...

He has also been playing around with gifs lately for his ci-en site. This one is a gif on the progress of making decent stockings. What do you think?

Ci-enGIF001.gif

And now finally, the paid content. I shall call it;

"Just the tip i swear" ~shotta-kun (lies, probably)

image-800.jpg

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I'm a bit sad that they won't be using pixel art and animation in their game.

Take these scenes for instance. I would love it if they would show what is going on with Eleanoras and evil dudes pixel art. Right now they are just unmoving and boring.
It would't change the game, the mc would still not know anything. But we as the player know what's going on anyway, so why not show the CG from Eleanoras view and for the mc just the scene as pixel sex?
Is pixel art so expensive? CGs should be way more expensive, no?
ive said something similiar before i think adding voice files and a little animation similiar to how boy hero ken and scars of summer did would be a vast improvement for these games. Also doing more with the secondary characters would be great.

Last edited:

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
Today on Gaptax:

Gap-senpai did a room for one of the love hotels.

image-800.jpg

Obviously this room is exclusive for rich people only. I wonder who Elenore will enter with...

He showed us a taste of some of the antics that goes on when Elenore gets interrogated

image-800 (1).jpg

"If you're not guilty and you know it show your tits." (My guess)

And now finally, the paid content. I shall call it; If My Husband Had Eyes He Would Be Very Upset Young Man

image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (3).jpg

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Today on Gaptax:

View attachment 2096964

Obviously this room is exclusive for rich people only. I wonder who Elenore will enter with...

He showed us a taste of some of the antics that goes on when Elenore gets interrogated

View attachment 2096963

And now finally, the paid content. I shall call it; If My Husband Had Eyes He Would Be Very Upset Young Man

View attachment 2096962 View attachment 2096961
Ohh the classic sneak sex that's a really good one.
vince-mc-mahon-breathing.gif
Hope we get another of those timelapses scenes.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
after hes done with the main heroine i really hope he also uses the secondary girl more than in raiohgar, i feel like blue hair was wasted a bit in the game, so heres to hoping technician girl will get a few more scenes than just standing there.

Oct 5, 2018
after hes done with the main heroine i really hope he also uses the secondary girl more than in raiohgar, i feel like blue hair was wasted a bit in the game, so heres to hoping technician girl will get a few more scenes than just standing there.
Agreed.
I also hope that the progression of NTR and corruption is slightly better in this one.

In the previous game, the progression was too fast imo. It basically was Day 1>2>3>Pure slut.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Today on Gaptax:

View attachment 2096964

View attachment 2096963

View attachment 2096962 View attachment 2096961
What is that game called?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes