Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really? Can you tell me what the scenarios are?

- You need to pay to get all his updates/content, including the screenshot above.
- I would compare the service to a paying patreon supporter if you want to see everything :coffee:

Reactions: Lordtaco123

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021

- You need to pay to get all his updates/content, including the screenshot above.
- I would compare the service to a paying patreon supporter if you want to see everything :coffee:
Well, that's a no go for me then. I could barely use Patreon. :ROFLMAO:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well, that's a no go for me then. I could barely use Patreon. :ROFLMAO:
There is a lot of free info also I might add, its not only paid content. But many of the teasers are split between paid and free.
- And my recommendation is to use google chrome to auto-translate the site for easy use !

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018

this was posted as a public preview if you just follow him

rur3dy4me

Apr 15, 2018
Today on Gaptax;

Gap has been busy doing a lot of awesome stuff. Mainly doing work for a voice actor to do moans and BGV (not sure about speech yet)

Also dropping a couple of CGS:

Colleague blowjob:
image-800.jpg

And now the paid content, I shall call it:

Suspected Shota Blowjob image-web.jpg

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I guess this is when she's already mindbroken? So far the scenarios are way hotter compared to RaiOhgar imo. Also any updates for the release date?
Im hoping it delivers more than raiohgar, as that one had some hanging points.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnza

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I'm a bit sad that they won't be using pixel art and animation in their game.

Take these scenes for instance. I would love it if they would show what is going on with Eleanoras and evil dudes pixel art. Right now they are just unmoving and boring.
It would't change the game, the mc would still not know anything. But we as the player know what's going on anyway, so why not show the CG from Eleanoras view and for the mc just the scene as pixel sex?
Is pixel art so expensive? CGs should be way more expensive, no?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes